Chapter 47:

Liang Xuiying pat Lu Bin's shoulder and smile encouragingly

"Believe me i can take back your ability!no,everyones ability and i will make them pay!"

Then left.

Lu Bin and the rest wanted to cry but they dont dare!

The ability they have is the key to protect a lot of people!

They are all quite proud of it but not to brag but proud because they have save a lot of lives because of it!

Although they are all skilled but they will still be burden to their brothers who has still ability!

Liang Xuiying first find Jia Ai

Jia Ai was about to scream when she saw her but Liang Xuiying cover her mouth

"It seems that you have forgotten the future you saw through me!dont shout okay?after all we dont want you to die just like that right?"

Ji Ai shook,she never forget what she saw but because of fear so they did it but she didnt know that it was this reason so why she will die!

Liang Xuiying make her fall asleep and laid her to the bed.

Then she 'buy' a sealing tape for her mouth feet and hand then she carried her and like Jia Ai weigh nothing and go back to Lu Bin

"Hold this for a while!"

She said and throw Jia Ai to them and 'bought' a lot of weapons and gave it to them

"I forget to give it to you guys!"

Then she left again.

She go to Jia Shou but this time she let him fall asleep directly and bring him back to Lu Bin.

She throw Jia Shou away as well and sigh.

She cover his mouth and let the man hold him while she 'buy' a steaming hot tea and pour it in his face.

He woke up in pain wanted to scream but he was held down,

He wanted to use his ability but it was of no use!

He cant use it like it was sealed away!

He look up and his bady shook when he saw Liang Xuiying looking down at him while smiling widely

"Good morning!how was your nap?"

He struggle again but the result was the same.

Liang Xuiying giggle and squat down

"Ooh sorry!you cant use your ability because i am here!i did not tell you?and i did tell you that i can also take back what you steal right?or i didnt?"

She giggle again

"Anyway it is not important right?after all you will be useless after this!and all of your people will die because of you!"

Jia Shou shook his head while crying,he looks like he is begging but

"When you calculated the Central base you didnt know that there will consenquence?"

She lick her teeth and stand up he stepped on Jia Shou's chest and he felt that somethings are being pulled away from him!

It was painful!he is sweating a lot but Liang Xuiying is just starting!

After 30 minute of torture Liang Xuiying is finally done,

Jia Shou was still writhing in pain while Lu Bin and the rest are checking themselves!

Earlier Lu Bin already felt the familiar warm in his body but he never dare to hope!

He was afraid that it was part of his illusion so when Liang Xuiying told them to check they cried because of happiness!

Liang Xuiying smile and they all go out while pulling Jia Shou and Jia Ai like a doll.

"I want all of them to be tortured untill they beg!"

She said while smiling brightly!

The soldiers grin as well and proceed as she said.

While the others are busy she go to a paritcular room and enter without invitation

"Hello!are you Chang Chyou?"

The woman was 'startled' but Liang Xuiyin just smile

"I came here to find you!"