Chapter 75:

Chen Zhangwei hug Liang Xuiying's body tightly while crying loudly!

The soldiers and scientist wipe their tears while looking at him,

Chen Zhangwei,the cold,merciless guy who dominated the whole country in the middle of apocalypse is now kneeling while crying begging to a lifeless body

"Xuiying d-dont!dont do this!i-its not a nice joke!my dear open your eyes please!i will die!without you i will die!dont please!i am begging you!"

He begged while choking but the beautiful girl will never open her eyes again,

After crying for a long time Liang Shui come in,

He push Chen Zhangwei away and shakily hug Liang Xuiying

"S-s-sister you said you wont leave me?w-why?am i not good brother enough?i-i will change okay?come back okay?you just sleep for 6 years!s-s-stop being lazy and open your eyes!sister"

He whisper while crying too.

When Chen Mengmeng came the place become more chaotic

"Wwwaaahhhhj!my sister is not!she is the strongest!she wont leave us!big sister!your Mengmeng is here!huhuhu!open your eyes!huhu!please!big sister!SISTER!SISTER XUIYING!dont leave us!"

But all the cry and begging was useless!

After 3 day Liang Xuiying was cremated!and the antidote was out for the whole world!

The whole world saluted to her,and she become the world's greatest hero!

After that the name Liang Xuiying become famous  even after decades and century!

But Chen Zhangwei didnt care,while looking at the front he said

"My dear,where ever you are wait for me!"

Chen Mengmeng was bawling,Liang Shui keeps crying and so Lu Bin and his wife,the Chen parents cry the most!

After all she become their daughter,so white hair has to send black hair first is too painful!

After all the antidote was injected,all the zombies was finally healed!

After that antidote that will mix in the air was invented so even animals will heal!

On the 11th month and 4th day year 2xxx,zombie apocalypse was officially ended!

It was the 8th year when it started!

Liang Shui look at the start and smile while muttering

"Big sister i know you want this as my gift but can i decline this?i want you instead!what should i do?"

Chen Mengmeng sat beside him and pat his back,and start crying also

"Brother Shui!dont cry okay?sniff,sniff sister Xuiying will be sad if you do that!"

Liang Shui wipe his tears and try hard not to cry but it was really hard!.

Chen Zhnagwei totally disappear from the public!he choose a place to settle down and plan to die alone!

He know!he wont never gonna fall in love again in this lifetime!.

After 10 years,Liang Shui and Chen Mengmeng got married!

Chen Zhangwei come but only to send his congratulations,

When Liang Shui saw him he sigh

"My sister wont like you anymore if she see you like this"

Chen Zhangwei pat his shoulder

"You brat!dont forget that after the wedding you will call me uncle so you better behave if you dont want to use my title!"

Liang Shui chuckle and took the gift he was handing him,

"This is all i have!i dont have descendant!only you and Mengmeng so you take it!"

Liang Shui take the large envelope and tease

"My sister will surely like you more because of your gift!"

Chen zhangwei lips twitch

"Do you think if your sister is here you will have it?in your dreams!"

Liang Shui shut his mouth because he knows that was the truth!

"Please if you managed to find her take good care of her!"

Chen Zhangwei nod

"I wont let her escape if i ever see her next time!"

That was the last time Chen Zhangwei was seen alive!

He found dead in Liang Xuiying's tomb after 2 years.