Chapter 16:more beautiful

They arrive at a certain part of the forest that makes Lu Bin suspected that something is off.

He suddenly stopped that woke Liang Xuiying up

"What's wrong?"

She inquire still sleepy

"I dont know as well!you wait here i will go and check it"

Liang Xuiying was instantly sober when she detect the seriousness on his voice

"Okay!be carefull!"

Lu Bin nod and start investigating.

His eyes grew sharp when he saw a huge wheel track on the ground,he assume that because the track mark was more dip so it has to be heavy!the car is!

He noticed that the track keeps going on so he go back to the car and start driving again

"What is happening?"

Ask Liang Xuiying

"I am still currently not sure but i already have a hint!"

Liang Xuiying waited his next words but he didnt continue so she can only wait.

They stopped at a not so deep cliff,Lu Bin turn off the ignition and whisper

"You stay here!wait for me to come back!i will just check it out first and then we will make the plan"

Liang Xuiying nod and go out with him,in this time  she cannot stay in the car,it will be more dangerous if nobody will stand as a guard!

Liang Xuiying is nervously looking around while waiting for Lu Bin.

But her blood froze when she heard a several gunshots from the way Lu Bin where he off run to!

She felt the familiar shake on her knees!she turn pale instantly,she wanted to follow but her feet is rooted on the ground,she tried several times to lift it but it was too heavy!

Her tears starting to fall down,tighten her fist,her nails are already pierced her palm but she seems numb feeling nothing!

The shoot out didnt last for long,but Liang Xuiying still cant move!her face is already full of tears but she keep on trying to move!

She wonder what would she ever do if someone close to her died in front of her?

Liang Shui noticed her peculuarity so he got out of the car without a care

"Elder sister?sister?you okay?what happen?"

He asked worriedly while gripping her shirt,Liang Xuiying heard her brother and she felt that she can finally move so she hug him and put him back inside the car

"Be good okay?both of you duck down,i will check uncle Lu first!just hide while i am away okay?"

She didnt wait for their answer and was about to run where Lu Bin was but she saw him running towards them

"Hey!what happen?kid why did you cry?"

"Uncle Lu!its good that you are fine!its good!"

She cried out when she finally see that he is okay!

"Silly kid!i am okay!come we still has a lot of things to do!"

He chuckle and explain but stop when he smell something and check her

"You brat!why are you not careful!see you are wounded!did you pinched yourself huh?you silly brat!"

"What happen elder sister?are you hurt?"

Chen Mengmeng ask worriedly

"Not in pain!no pain at all!"

Liang Shui didnt talk but just look at her worriedly so she smile more

"It was accident!sister was not careful!its nothing so dont worry okay?"

Lu Bin is just listening while bondaging her hand,but he noticed something!

Liang Xuiying's skin seems to be getting better?

He is not some kind of pervert but he cant still help but noticed it!

Her skin become whiter and look more smooth?

When he saw her at first time he already know that the brat will grow up more beautiful but she looks like she is really become more little beauty!