Chapter 40

After saying that the communication gadget made a noise and a cold voice rang out

"Lu Bin Xuiying with you?"

The central base soldiers look at each other and swallow fearfully!

The leader is obviously sound angry!

Because he didint hear any answer so he sigh

"Liang Xuiying you run away again!you never listen do you!"

Liang Xuiying just smile so Lu Bin has to answer

"Boss dont worry we will keep her safe!"

The northern base heard everything so they didnt dare to breath afraid that everything they come there would be useless!

"You better!if she lost even a hair you better prepare yourself!"

Liang Xuiying roll her eyes and finally talk

"Chen Zhangwei why are you over reacting?i will go back safe okay?and beside if i didnt come how would i know that there will be interesting things in the future?"

She said while smiling at the jia father and daughter.

Jia Shou and Jia ai felt that they are sweating cold.

Chen Zhangwei sigh helplessly

"If they are rude,disagreeable or just you only plainly dont like them leave them!"

The northern people feel weak when they heard it!

It seems that Lu Bin said was true!and Jia Shou and Jia Ai was rude to her!

"Leader Chen i think there was a misunderstanding!"

Jia Ai tried to explain but Chen Zhangwei cut her off

"Who do you think you are to put a wedge between me and Xuiying?!"

Laing Xuiying burst in laughing and said

"No!we will take them!after all its boring and i need some entertainment!"

"Go ahead then!"

Chen Zhangwei said before cutting off the communicator.

Liang Xuiying smile evily at the Jia Shou and Jia Ai and whisper to Jia Ai

"Didnt expect this?do you think that your ability will keep you safe?did you 'see' that only by contacting the central base that you will all be safe?and did you see aswell that being by Chen Zhangwei will be like heaven?"

She giggle again and said

"Look at me!look at my future!look at what will happen to me in the future?"

Jia Ai look at her eyes and shook,her face turn pale and she felt weak.

Jia Shou saw it and hold his daughter Liang Xuiying laugh again and said in a not so apologetic tone

"Ooops sorry!it was your future you see!or rather your death?"

Jia Shou and Jia Ai visibly shaken.

Nobody knows what Jia Ai's ability!only the most trusted people knows it but Liang Xuiying knows it or rather 'see' it!

Lu Bin was curious so he asked

"What is it?"

Liang Xuiying didnt hide anything

"She can see the future!and it was not only prediction but it was real!its impressive i can say because she can choose wich route she can choose and she will see her future!"

Lu Bin was amazed but more to Liang Xuiying!he can see a person's ability?but he cant ask now so he just nodded.

"We will bring them!i want to see how far Miss Jia's future can go!"

The soldiers follow her and so the people from north!

Before entering the car Liang Xuiying turn to look somewhere and lick her teeth again!

She enter the car and left,after a while a woman appear on the place Liang Xuiying just look before leaving!

This woman is just like they killed before!

A stronger ability user that can control zombies as well!

While on the car Jia Ai keep on crying

"Dad it was horrible!i saw it!i clearly saw it!i was killed by that weird girl!and it was not a normal kill!it was brutal!very brutal!i saw a lot of blood and the most scary part is while cutting me bit by bit she is smiling like she is only cutting an apple!"