Chapter 89

Diana enjoyed being back home again, she always missed her home island but she just wished that she could come here for better circumstances. Her smile faded when she heard vomiting coming from behind the door she was standing against, she sighed and gave a few knocks on it.

"Sister, are you okay?".

"I'm fiiiiiaarrgh!!". Artemis replied from behind the door before vomiting again.

"Artemis, it's the fourth time today". Diana pointed out,"Are you sure you're doing fine?".

"I'm fine, princess". Artemis called back,"I just need time".

Before the Amazon princess could reply, she heard another round of vomiting.

"By the gods!". She sighed as she leaned against the wall that was next to the door.

"Is everything alright?". A voice said.

Diana looked up and saw her mother walking over with a concerned look, the princess gestured to the door.

"She's been in there for an hour now".

"Yes. I saw her leave the meeting room in a hurry". Hippolyta said looking at the door,"I wonder what came over her".

Another round of vomiting was heard.

"That's why". Diana clarified.

Hippolyta's eyebrows raised in surprise when she heard the vomiting, then a small smile creeped onto her lips when she noticed what was going on. Only a mother would know.

"Why are you smiling?". Diana asked with a puzzled look.

"Oh, nothing. Don't you worry, my dear daughter". Hippolyta smiled even wider.

The door then opened and the redheaded Amazon slowly stepped out while holding her stomach, she looked pale and her eyes were reddening.

"Perhaps you should turn in, Artemis". Hippolyta advised.

"That's not an option, My Queen". Artemis refused.

"Are you okay now?". The Queen asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes, yes. Yeah, yeah". Artemis said before her eyes widened again,"Nope!".

She ran back into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Tell her to rest, please". Hippolyta said before walking away.

Diana nodded and she gave out another deep sigh when she heard Artemis cleansing her stomach again.

            ................................................

"So, you knew I was worried about Artemis but you let her go to deal with gods!". Yin yelled in anger.

"It was the Queen's order, Yin". Troy defended himself,"She was gonna go even if I tried to stop her".

"But the Gods want to kill you and some crazy primordial is also after you". Yin said with frustration,"How are you going to deal with that?".

"I don't know. But I have to try". Troy responded.

"Izanami almost killed us and here I thought all gods were myths". Yin said before pointing at him again,"What if another god comes here? What are you going to do?".

"Keeping you safe is my main concern right now". The dark spartan said.

"I don't need you to protect me". Yin growled before crossing her arms.

"Oh, you will". He said, knowing the long list of deadly gods from each pantheon.

Just then, a knock on the door was heard.