Chapter 4 - House party

I decided on a two piece I ordered online. It's an emerald green set that compliments my tan. It's a strapless crop with matching high waisted pants that flare at the bottom. I've paired it with my Air Force ones.

"Dayum girl, you have an ass!" Mera let's out with a cheer, eyeing me up.

"An ass and an accent these boys will be falling on the floor for you."

Like I said I know what my ASSets are.

"Mera are you fucking kidding, look at you!" I point at her.

She's wearing a skin tight black body con that has a slit on the left side.

"You look sexy as fuck!" I compliment her as she twirls.

"I know right!"

She twirls around checking herself out for another ten minutes before she sets her brown eyes on me.

"You're not going to wear any makeup?" She questions me, her eyebrows knitting together.

"I don't usually wear any, I'm not good at putting it on."

I've tried to follow YouTube videos on how to do makeup but I can never get it right so I just never wear it. I love a good lip balm though.

"Hmm" she huffs then sits me down on my desk chair while she takes up hers reaching for her makeup bag.

"We don't have enough time to do a full on look but we will do a natural glam, you've got great skin anyways. Do you have any of your own makeup with you?" She questions but her attention is on her giant makeup bag searching through making everything click in a relaxing way.

I reach for my pathetic excuse for a makeup bag. It has a bb cream, three lip balms, mascara and a blush bronzer duo. I don't really use any of it, who knows how old it was.

"You're joking right?" Mera looks at me sternly.

"Like I said, I don't really wear it."

"No mattter, I have everything you need in here, except we will have to use your bb cream because even though you're tan, you're a pale queen compared to me" she teases me with a smile.

She's not wrong, I have the Australian tan but Mera is a bronzed goddess. I'm so glad I have a roommate like her. I can't wait for her to meet Kat.

*****************

Mera finished up with my makeup after about twenty minutes, she delivered on the natural look, but used a plumping lip gloss that tingled my lips making them pop out.

"Mera I look like I have blow job lips" I hiss at her with disapproval.

"You look hot, do not take it off, you'll thank me later" she winks at me.

"Okay Lana is downstairs now."

I learnt that Lana is Mera's bestie, they went to high school together, she sounds cool from what Mera describes. And if she's anything like her I know I'll get along well with her.

We climbed into the back of Lana's Jeep. Lana must have rich parents to afford a car like this. Mera sat in the back with me since we have one more stop to pick up Lana's boyfriend.

Lana looks absolutely striking in her a red crop and denim booty shorts, she has cow girl boots on and looks the picture of Texas.

We arrive at the house party just after eleven, Lana had a few drinks in her car for us to sip on the way so I'm feeling buzzed. The house we pull up to is packed with people. Cars litter the road and Lana decided to drop Mera and I off before going to park the car with Leroy her boyfriend. Mera squeals with excitement. It's like everyone I know wants to deafen me. We climb the concrete stairs to the front soo, next it it is a swing chair, a red bed is straddling some drunk dudes lap having a make out sesh.