Chapter 10 - The basement

Alyssa POV:

The rest of my week was average, the only note worthy information is that Mera is going on a date with Luke which she is actually excited about. The night I got put to bed by James, Mera had stayed behind with Luke and she said they made out for most of the night. Luke dropped her off but not before asking her out on a date this Saturday.

Mera and I decided we'd go together to their house since my study date and her actual date lined up.

I hope it is just a coincidence that Luke is out of the house whilst I'm there too.

Mera knocks on the door and Luke answers with a nervous smile that makes my heart flutter for her. 

"Hey Mera."

He sounds nervous.

Cute.

"Hey Alyssa, James isn't home yet but he said you could go up to his room."

"Oh, okay no worries."

His room?

I'm a notorious snoop, everyone who knows me knows this, it's out of my control, my body takes over and always start digging for something juicy. I just love to be nosy hence that was my first impression with Mera.

Luke and Mera left for their date so I walk up to James room, remembering my way from the party. 

Because I am currently sober unlike last time I was in here I'm able to have a good look around. He has a double bed that isn't made.

Shocking

He has boxing posters strewn on his walls. His desk is next to a door which I have discovered leads to a private bathroom. On the vanity is his cologne. I pick it up to my nose inhaling that familiar panty dropping scent.

Mhm, sandalwood. 

"What are you doing?" James spawns like a demon and scares the shit out of me to the point I almost drop his no doubt expensive cologne.

"Do you get off on scaring me!" I scream at him, my hand on my chest to help control my breathing.

"Not on scaring you, but you, yes" he smirks, that familiar glimmer of mischief in his eyes as he steps in closer to me.

He looks like he's been working out. He has black under armour shorts on and a muscle tank showcasing his muscles and his tattoo.

"I'm just going to have a shower" he takes his shirt off, no care in the world that I'm right in front of him and I have to use everything in me to stop my jaw from dropping.

Call an ambulance.

If I thought he was fine with clothes on, he's fucking Greek god on steroids hot without them. I finally get a good look at his tattoo across his chest, it's two beautifully done roses with leaf detailing around them leading into a dragon that goes down his arm. He has beads of sweat sticking to him and his fucking washboard abs, I can feel myself staring but I can't take my eyes away. 

"You can join me?" He winks catching me staring at his half naked body, not that I was trying hard to hide it.

I cough and clear my throat, ripping my eyes away from his exposed torso.

"No, ah, I'll just wait out there for you" I say pointing out of the bathroom to his bedroom.

"Your loss."

As I walk past him he whispers in my ear.

"I'll be thinking of you while I'm in there though"

I jump as he runs his fingers down my spine whilst nudging me out the door before he closes it.