2

BELLA HAMILTON

"This garden looks so pretty Gram's",I smiled looking at the colorful flowers.

"Yes,but it'll be here only for this month.It will start snowing from next month however",she replied and I looked around the garden.

"Wow..this city is really so peaceful",I said.

My Gram's house is located almost at the outskirts of Lynwood,so peaceful and serene.

"It is,you can hang out with your friends,your boyfriend",she laughed.

Boyfriend my ass!

He's such a dick.

"I'll just come Gram's",I went inside my room and dialed Liam's number.

No answer again.

I scoffed and went back to the lobby.Gram's was writing something in her system.

"The garden's work is done?"I asked.

"Yes Bella,it's done.I've called the gardener's today,they will come by evening.I need to go to college once,you take care of it and assist them",she said.

"Sure Gram's",I smiled.

Gram's left for her college work and I was watching a series having a bucket full of ice cream.I want to hang out and have new friends,I never had a proper friend.

People were never interested in being friends with me.Reason?

I don't know.

Many forgot me the day I shifted here,I felt very hurt.

And now being a new student in this college,a transfer,I don't think so people can befriend me.

I flinched when I heard the door bell ringing.I kept my ice cream tub aside and wore my long shrug.I walked out and saw two people standing with a tool kit.

One old man and another man of my age,
"Hello,I'm Christian Parker,the gardener",the old man introduced himself with a warm smile.

"Hello..I'm Bella",I said.

I looked at the man of my age,who was looking at me weirdly,
"Ughm...hello",I said looking at him.

Why is he looking at me like that?

"You are new to this city?"he asked.

"Yes..I am new to this city,moved in here few days back",I said.

"Joe?"Christian said.

"I'm sorry..I'm Joe Parker,I came to help my dad with this garden",he gave a smile.

"Nice to meet you Joe",I smiled back.

"Mrs.Hamilton informed me about the weeds dear,could you show me?"Christian asked.

"Yeah,sure.Please come",I said and walked them to our garden.

I observed Joe still looking at me weirdly,same confusing looks.

Christian looked at the weeds and got to work.Joe was also helping him looking at me simultaneously.

I was reading a book while they were working.I saw Joe coming near me and stumbled upon a small rock.

I smiled when he came near me,
"What is it with you staring at me?"I asked closing my book.

"Have we ever met before?"he asked.

"Hmm..I don't think so.Have we?"I asked.

"I feel like I already met you..I just don't know..Bella..",he was thinking.