9

BELLA HAMILTON

"Umm..this will go on minus",Joe said calculating another problem.

"Did this get tally?Once cross check it",I said noting out another values.

"Yes,this one is done Bella",Joe said.

Me,Joe and Rose were doing one of our group assignments today.I wanted to take Jessica also along with me,but she wouldn't when Rose and Joe are present.

Rose and Joe looked at each other and nodded,now looking at me,
"Ughm..Bella?"Rose called.

"Yup?"I asked.

"You hangout with Jessica more?"Rose asked looking at Jessica.

"Yeah I do,she has only me...but wow..look there",I said looking at Jessica.

Ryan!

"Wow..Ryan and Jess?"I was quite shocked.

"Naah..it's looking one sided",Joe said.

Ryan was constantly staring at Jessica while she was giving her presentation.Jessica was trying to ignore his stares.

"Wow..that would be cool",I smiled looking at them.

"Them?Jessica and Ryan?"Rose scoffed.

"Um..why not?"I asked her.

"Jessica is very conserved,you think she would give a chance for Ryan?"Rose asked.

"Why not?We never know what happens next right",I smiled when Ryan was standing beside Jessica and helped her in helding her chart.

"You are right Bella,that's true.Maybe they can work through it",Joe said and I nodded.

"So how much do you know about Jessica?"Rose asked.

"Mhmm..not much also.Just that she lives with her uncle here.Her parent's stay in another state..so she is alone here with her uncle",I said.

"Oh..OK",Rose said.

"OK..leave about her,what about you?"Rose wiggled her eyebrows.

"What about me?"I smiled.

"You and Mahir",Joe said.

"Hey it's nothing like that..just good friends",I said.

"Just good friends or..do you feel anything when he is near you?"Joe asked.

I couldn't answer this,because it's true.

The moment he comes near me,I start sweating.My heart rate goes up,my heart pumps blood so fastly..my hormones mess with me completely.

I've never felt that before!

The whole world stops around me,just like now.

"Bella",Rose nudged me.

"Nothing..I was thinking about something else",I lied.

Does Mahir also feels the same way for me?

"Damn,winter is coming..we will freeze",Rose said rubbing her palms.

"I'm there to warm you up right",Joe said kissing her cheek and I smiled.

"Right,I'll warm you up by kicking your ass",Rose pushed him,making me laugh.

"Most probably..it'll start snowing from tomorrow",Joe said.

"Wow..really?Tomorrow?"I was excited.

"Yes,winter is the most beautiful season over here.You will love it",Joe said.