6

BELLA HAMILTON

"No...no....",I shouted running in the woods.

"Ahhh...",I tripped and fell flat.

"No...no..get up Bella",I said to myself and got up,with my bleeding ankle.

I heard growlings and creepy sounds from behind me,I gulped and took up my speed.

"You can't go longer than this...",I heard a voice and stopped in my tracks.

"In your dreams..",I shouted and started running again,they can't get to me,they can't.

I felt a pull from behind,and that's it.My life is going to end here today.

"No..no..let me go..leave me",I shouted when they were dragging me from behind,helding my bleeding ankle,dragging me on the ground.

"No....nooooo......",I screamed.

"Noooo...",I screamed and woke up.

Holy shit!

What was that dream?

Dream?It's a fucking nightmare!

I was sweating and breathing heavily,I looked around and saw it was early in the morning.

I got down from the bed and gulped some water.I sat in front of the window and looked out.

I was running in these same woods,but who were they?They were behind me.

I went downstairs and opened Gram's door.I sighed when she was sleeping peacefully.

I got freshed and made a coffee for myself,sipping it,sitting on the front porch.

"What was that dream about...and why were they chasing me?"I spoke to myself.

I touched my moon star pendant and sighed,
"I am scared mom,dad.Why did you guy's leave me?Who will leave their only daughter and go?"I sniffed thinking about them.

"Bella?"I wiped my tears immediately when I saw Gram's coming.

"Good morning Gram's",I wished her.

"Good morning Bells,you are up early today",she said and I nodded.

Should I tell her about my dream?

"Yeah..just",I gave a smile.

"I'll make our breakfast ready,we need to leave early today.We need to attend Eden's funeral",Gram's said and I nodded.

"This is another shock to our city,don't know when will these deaths stop",Gram's was looking sad.

"Don't worry Gram's,everything will be alright",I sighed hugging her.

She kissed the side of my head,
"You go get ready,I will make breakfast for us",she said and I nodded.

To whom I should tell this?

I'm not able to keep it for myself,I am scared.I need to tell to someone.

Soon we got ready and left to the church.Eden's funeral was done,her parent's were unconsolable.

Maybe she was a brat,but still a kid to her parent's!

"Amen",we all did the sign.

"Hey Bella",it was Jessica.

"Jessica,where were you?"I hugged her immediately and she hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry Bella,I didn't want to bail on you like that the other day.I uh..I had an emergency",she said.