NOTE

Hey Guy's!

I am so sorry to inform this.I am putting this story on hold for some time.There are plenty of reasons for this decision of mine.

This is my favorite story which I had in my mind since so long.I have a very good story line,with many mysteries and a feel good romance,in fact I planned dark romance for this story.

But I am very disappointed with the response I've been getting since the start,very disappointed.I lost my interest in writing further.

In all my previous stories,response from readers would encourage me to write more and more,with lot's of romance,which is my comfort genre.But now,I am not able to write the romance I used to write.

I tried buckling up myself,my friends over here encouraged me,but still I'm not able to cope up.Not just because of the response.As a writer I can even accept low response and bad reviews too.But this time,something is off.

I am just hurt and disappointed,I can't say anything more.And I'm sorry if you felt this story boring.I'm taking some time to figure out myself and I'll come back soon.

I'm just taking my space and putting this story on hold.I can't write this story with a disturbed mind.I AM SORRY!

This story has to be written with perfection,so I can't take a chance.I am apologizing to all my genuine readers who vote and comment on every chapter.I will be back soon,until then I expect you all to wait.

Trust me guy's,even I never expected this.But I had to this.Thank you for always encouraging me The_dreamygirltales and Pearbhikamilaap 💞💞

Until then,everyone please take care of yourself❤