5

BELLA HAMILTON

"Bella,what's up with the cardigan?Any problem?"Gram's asked.

"Uh..nope,just I was a bit clumsy.Spilled some ink",I lied.

"OK,be careful from next time.And how was your first day?"she asked.

"Yeah,pretty well.I'll get used to it I think so",I scoffed.

Can't get used to those bullies.

"Don't worry,first day right,it'll be better from tomorrow",she said and I smiled.

I went upstairs and got freshed,sipping on some hot chocolate looking out of the window,thinking about that hotty.

Hotty?

Damn me!

"Why is that guy..I mean Mahir is effecting me so much?I just met him twice",I spoke to myself.

My cheeks warmed up thinking about him,again.

"Get over him Bella,what's wrong with you?"I smiled to myself.

I was feeling to go out and explore the city,Jessica wanted to hang out with me but she backed off.And I'm such a dumb,I didn't take Jessica's and Rose's contacts also.

I sighed and got dressed to go out.I don't want to stay in home all day.

"Uhm..Gram's,I'm going out,is it OK?"I asked when she was reading something in her files.

"Sure Bella,anyone coming along with you?"she asked.

"Yeah,my new friends.Jessica and Rose are coming along",I lied,again.

"OK sweety,be back before sundown.Enjoy",she said.

"Yeah,done",I said and walked out.

I walked from our home into the city.The city was busy with all hustle bustle today,and it was too cool.

A smile etched on my face when I saw the Beatle's cafe.Jessica wanted to take me here.

I sighed and walked in,got myself a table and took out my laptop and book from my bag.

"Welcome to Beatle's mam,what would you like to order?"a waiter asked.

"Yeah thanks,let me just take a look",I smiled and looked at the menu.

"Ohk...one vanilla latte,with extra choco chips",I placed my order and got into my work.

Some calculus work,have to work on it since I'm weak in this subject.

I was having my vanilla latte and sighed when I couldn't tally the remarks,
"Damn..come on,it's the fifth time",I groaned.

"This calculation went wrong",I flinched when I heard his voice,near my neck.

Mahir!

He was leaning on me from behind,working on my laptop.My concentration on calculus was long gone,it was on him.

His breath was fanning my neck,sending tingling sensations throughout my body.My body started sweating even in this cold air around me.

"And now..it's done",he said.

"Huh..oh yeah..yes",I came back to calculus.

He got up and I stood up from my seat,
"I..uh..thanks",I blushed.

"That was a easy one Bella,I can teach you",he said and my insides churned in excitement.

"Yeah...yes",I half giggled and blushed.

"Uhm..take a seat",I said and he took a seat.

"So,hanging out alone?"Mahir asked.

"Yeah,actually Jessica wanted to bring me here,but she had an emergency.And I didn't have Rose's contact..so..yeah,it's just me",I said.