4

BELLA HAMILTON

"Bella..you OK?"Gram's asked me when I sneezed again.

I can't tell her about that lake incident,never.

"Yeah..Gram's actually I'm not used to this cold weather..so..just...",I said sniffing.

"Put on some warm clothes Bella,the winter winds have started today.The weather's got chilly",Gram's said and I looked out of the window.

I could se wind whooshing all around,making the leafs fly in all directions.

"Yeah..it's so cold today,and it's my first day in college",I said rubbing my palms.

"Don't worry,you will do well.You will get used to it",she smiled pouring some caffeine for me.

I smiled and had my breakfast along with her.I was getting ready for college,as it was so chill outside,I decided to put up warm clothes as Gram's insisted.

I wore my high waist denims,and wore a wollen cardigan over my top.I halted when I saw a mark on my wrist.

My mind and heart went back to yesterday's incident.

That guy!

I slowly caressed that mark and covered it with my cardigan,smiling to myself.

I did pulled on a daring stunt yesterday,and met with a guy who is making me smile like this.

Who is he?

"Bella..you ready?"I heard Gram's.

"Yes Gram's,coming",I said and looked at myself in the mirror again.

Satisfied with my look,I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.

"Let's go?"Gram's asked.

"Yes Gram's..let's get going",I said excitedly.

We were on the way to college,looking at the beautiful city all around.This city's beauty comes out in winter.

I'm just waiting for the snowfall to start!

"Bella,we reached",Gram's said and I looked outside.

I took a long breath and stepped out,
'Lynwood High College'.

I could see students chilling around with their friends,laughing together,some students kissing,making fun of others...it's a hell of a ride.

"Gram's..I..I'm..I don't want to...",I was hyperventilating.

"Bella,its OK..calm down.Everything will be fine.Come on,let's complete your casualties and get you to your class?"Gram's said and I nodded helding the straps of my backpack tightly.

Gram's locked her car and started walking towards the college,I was following her.Everyone were wishing her on the way and looked at me weirdly.

We entered the campus and now my heart beats were getting rapid.I stopped when someone hit me with a paper ball.

I looked behind me and saw people laughing.

Damn them!

I shrugged it off and followed Gram's.I completed the casualties and was ready for my first class.

"OK Bella,all the very best for your first day..and yes,make some friends",she smiled.

"Yeah thank you",I smiled and hugged her.

"I'll see you at evening,take care",she said and I nodded.

She handed me my schedule and left for her class.I was looking around,many new people wandering around the corridors,and laughing at me.