23

BELLA HAMILTON

I blinked and blinked,again and again.Looking at the werewolf in front of me,Mahir....he is a werewolf.

"Aaawwwoooo.....",he growled again,sending a shiver across my spine.

I was still sitting on the ground,trying to process everything that's happening in front of me.

"Mahir...",Joe and Ryan came running to us.

"Bella...are you alright?"Rose and Jessica came to me.

They looked at me with a knowing and pity look.They know about it already.

I stood up from the floor and stepped forward.Mahir's wolf form gave a low growl looking at me and stepped back.

"It's OK...Mahir...it's OK",I said and kept my hand on his face.

His warm fur soothing my hands,sending all sensations in my body.

I caressed his face and he calmed down.

And all of a sudden,he was snuggling his face on my face,while I just rubbed the side of his huge face.

This is my Mahir!

I looked into his wolf eye's,those beautiful florescent eye's.I could see pain and love in those eye's.

"Bella...step back once",Ryan told and I stepped back.

Mahir growled and ran back into a garage,Ryan and Joe went along with him.

All the time I was standing numb,Rose and Jessica were trying to talk to me,but my mind couldn't process anything at this moment except Mahir.

Mahir came out from the garage in his human form,shirtless,just with his joggers on.

"This is the reason Bella,I showed it to you",he said,not looking into my eye's.

"I am afraid that you will be scared,that you may leave me after knowing my true self.I loved you the very moment I saw you Bella...with every single beat of my heart",Mahir said.

I jumped on him and took him in a tight hug,
"I will never be scared of you Mahir...never....I love you",I cried hugging him.

"Be it a human or werewolf...it doesn't matter to me....just...you are important to me....I love you",I cried hugging him.

He hugged me back and comforted me,
"And I love you more",he said cupping my face.

He held my face and landed soft tender kiss on my lips.

"Finally...",I heard from behind.

"Bella...I should tell you one thing",Mahir said and I nodded smiling.

"I wolf you",he said and I blushed.

"I wolf you too",I smiled.

He smiled and kissed me again,I forgot the world around me,sinking in this moment.

"Bella...there are many things you need to know about",Mahir said and I looked at them all.

Everyone nodded looking at me.

We all went inside my home and they narrated me everything.They all are supernatural persons unlike me.

"You both?You both are witches?"I asked looking at Rose and Jessica.

"Yeah,or else why would you catch snowflakes all of a sudden",Ryan laughed and Jessica had a smug face.

"And some twisted fingers and broken lights too",Joe said.

"You both did that all?"I was shocked.

"Yeah,the town witches did it all",Mahir smiled.

"And I am your mate?What is it?"I asked.