15

MAHIR DAVISSON

Punch...punch...

"Ahh...",I shouted punching.

Punch..punch....

"I'm sorry Bella..I'm sorry",I shouted punching the punching bag.

I had to do that,it's a pack ritual.

"Mahir...Mahir",I heard my mom coming inside.

"I am so angry on myself..I can never forgive myself because of this mom",I shouted punching again.

"Mahir..you need to calm down",mom said.

"Whatever you did,it was for her safety.Our pack's safety",mom said.

I sighed and took a seat,
"I can't carry this burden anymore mom",I sighed removing my gloves.

"Why don't you say it to her Mahir?That you are a werewolf?"mom asked and I looked at her.

"I would have said it mom,but Bella..she is scared.She is scared looking at a werewolf.If she gets to know that I'm a werewolf...I will loose her forever",I said,my voice breaking.

"Since yesterday night..our souls have been bound together,I can feel her every emotion now.She is excited for something from yesterday",I said.

"Maybe she is going to confess to you,about her feelings",mom said and I gave a sad smile.

"Let me go...Rose..please..",I heard Jessica's voice.

"I need to talk to Mahir..you don't know what you guys did yesterday",Jessica shouted.

I frowned,I and mom both went to our lobby.We saw Jessica in a worn out form,she was in our dungeon since yesterday.

"Jess..listen to me once",Ryan was trying to make her calm.

"Ryan..you don't know.You guy's kept Bella in so much danger",Jessica said wiping her tears.

"What are you talking Jessica?Don't try to act smart here",Rose warned her.

"Mah..Mahir..at least you try to understand what I'm saying...God..I'm going mad",she cried helding her head,pacing here and there.

"I promised my Gram's..I can't let her down",she mumbled to herself.

"Jessica...what happened?"I asked in a low tone.

She just sat on the couch and sobbed,closing her eye's.My  mom went and sat beside her.

"Jessica,we are sorry that these guy's locked you up like that",mom apologized.

"No Olivia,I don't care about that..I just..",she cried.

"Jessica,we can help you.Tell us what happened?"dad asked her.

She looked at me,
"Mahir..did you..did you do the ritual along with her yesterday?"she asked sobbing.

I nodded,she closed her eye's and cried.

"Why?Why did you do it?"she asked in disbelief.

"That ritual has to be done Jessica.They both are our alpha and Luna of the pack.The pack is being protected with that ritual of them now",Joe said.

"No...no..it's not",she cried slumping on the floor.

This seems very confusing.Why is Jessica crying like this?

"Jessica,can you please tell me?What is exactly happening?"I asked her.

She nodded and looked at Ryan,
"Ryan..get to my home and..there's a witchcraft book under my mattress,please get it over here",she sobbed.