20

MAHIR DAVISSON

I sighed looking at the moon star bracelet on my hand.I gave a sad smile and hid the moon pendant inside.

Yesterday was a full moon day,I and my pack had the automatic transition.The only reason I hate moon is because of this.

This fucking moon curse!

"Rose,just tell me why did you witches cursed us with this?"I asked groaning.

I had constant body pains after the transition.It is the most painful transition a werewolf can experience in all their life.

"Hey,how would I know?Probably..I was not even born by that time,neither you were",Rose said and we laughed.

"This moon curse was not in particular for werewolf's.It was vise versa",Jessica said.

"What?Not for us in particular?"I was confused,we all looked at her confused.

"One minute",Jessica said and went inside.

She came out along with her witchcraft book.She sat on the floor and we all sat down along with her.

"You never read this book completely?"Jessica asked looking at Rose.

"Nope,I didn't feel like reading.Any secrets in there?"Rose asked.

"There are details of every spell casted by our ancestors.So probably,there would be details about the moon and sun curse also",Jessica said opening it.

"This moon curse was thrown onto the werewolf's because of the Vampire's.The witches and Vampires have been natural enemies since their evolution.There were borders set up for each other,but once...the Vampires broke the rules,making the witch clan angry",Jessica said.

"I think I heard about this from my Gram's",Rose said.

"What did the Vampires do?"I asked.

"They are blood sucking creatures who survive on blood.And one day,they attacked a witch to fulfill their thirst",Jessica said.

"And werewolf's helped the witches to find out about it,they got alerted and trapped the Vampires.When witches captured Vampires,they casted a sun curse on them",she said.

"And what is that curse about?"Joe asked.

"They are sensitive to sunlight.They can never enjoy the day.They were forced to be nocturnals.They will burn into ashes if a single ray of sunlight falls on them",Jessica said.

"Oh,that's why all their hunt goes on a night,not on a day",Ryan said and Jessica nodded.

"But that sun curse had created a problem to the werewolf's too.The spell which the witches casted,it was a sun and moon curse,of which they weren't aware.Casting a sun curse spell on the Vampires even lead to casting a moon curse on the werewolf's",Jessica said.

"This was a blunder mistake done by you witches",I said and both narrowed their eye's at me.

"They weren't aware at that time",Rose said.

"This is nice,we are facing a painful transition for every fifteen days.And there is no cure to overcome that also",I said.

"It won't be like that Mahir.There will be a cure for it...for sure",Jessica said.

"Are the Vampires trying to break the sun curse?"Joe asked.

"Maybe..don't know.They never came out for a solution.And I don't think so they could do it without a witch's help.So it's not possible for them to break their sun curse",Jessica said.

"If..if we get a cure and we are out of moon curse,will the Vampires also be out of their sun curse?"I asked.

"I really don't have any idea about it.I need to go through other witchcraft books,which I don't have with me now",Jessica said and we sighed.