16

BELLA HAMILTON

No,this is not true!

I looked around,everyone were looking at me.A sob escaped my lips.

I looked at my friends,they all were looking at me with so much pity.

I muffled my sobs and started running out of the campus.

"No..no..",I cried while running.

"Bella..Bella...",I heard Rose and Jessica's voice.

"Mahir..you are lying..I know",I cried running on the snow filled road.

"This can't happen..you are lying",I shouted running on the road.

I ran to the lake and cried.Mahir is lying,he is lying.

I shivered in this cold weather and hugged my leg's crying to myself.

"You are lying on my face Mahir..you love me...I know it",I cried putting my hand near my heart.

I felt a hand on my shoulder,it was Rose and Jessica.

"Bella..you are freezing..what is this?"Rose said sitting beside me.

"Bella..let's go back to home,you are freezing",Jessica said helding my hand.

"He is lying Jessica..Rose..I know that Mahir loves me",I cried.

"Bella..don't cry..calm down",Rose said taking me in a hug.

"I can't bear this Rose..I can't.He is my everything",I cried hugging her.

"Rose..you know..you know right?That Mahir loves me..you know it right?"I asked helding her hand.

"Tell me Rose..tell me",I shouted leaving her hand.

"Bella..you need to calm down",Jessica said.

"No Jessica..this is..this not true",I cried.

"Jessica..you know..he..Mahir,he said that..he will always be for me..he said kissing my forehead.How can't he love me?"I sobbed helding her hands.

Rose and Jessica's eye's were filled with tears looking at my form.

"You must be knowing Rose.You are his best friend since childhood..he must have told you right?"I cried asking her.

"I'm sorry Bella..Mahir didn't mention anything to me.I'm sorry",Rose said not meeting my eye's.

"But my heart knows it Rose.Mahir loves me and he is fucking lying",I cried.

"I never felt like this Jessica..after my parent's death..it was just Mahir for me.He came and changed everything..and how can he say that he doesn't love me",I cried.

"Bella..you have to respect his decision",Jessica said.

"No...he is lying.He is hiding something from me..he is lying",I cried,shouting my heart out.

"Aaawoooo....",we heard a wolf's growl.

"Bella..we need to get going.It's not safe here..and you are freezing",Rose said making me stand.

"No..I..I don't want to..I don't want to live like this",I cried.

"Don't be stupid Bella...come with us",Jessica said making me stand.

They both made me stand up and I was still sobbing.I can't take this to my heart.

I can't!

They made me sit in car and I sobbed,
"Mrs.Hamilton looked at everything that happened.She was worried about you Bella.Why did you run like that?"Rose asked taking a diversion.