3

BELLA HAMILTON

"Take rest,watch stuff and go around today Bella",Gram's was getting ready to leave for her college.

"Yeah,I will.But I want to come to college as soon as possible",I whined.

"Just another day,your schedule starts form tomorrow.You won't be getting any free time once your schedule starts.So enjoy today",she said kissing my cheek.

"Bye Gram's,take care",I said and she smiled.

"I promise,you won't be bored from tomorrow.Today...try to explore the place?"she asked and I nodded.

She smiled and got into her car,
"Bella",she called me and I looked at her.

"Not through the woods and..that lake.Deal?"she asked.

Damn me!

"Deal Gram's",I smiled.

She left our house and I was still sitting on the front porch,reading a book.All the time my eye's and concentration was going towards that woods behind our home.

I sighed and went to my room.I looked out through my window,it was already afternoon.There was a deadly silence all around.

I flinched suddenly when my phone pinged.

Liam!

It was him,he messaged.

I immediately dialed him number,
"Hello...Liam...Liam you there?"I was excited as fuck.

"Bella..I'm so sorry baby",this was his first words.

"Liam..I'm..I'm sorry too,I..I'm missing you",I said.

"I'm..I'm in Lynwood",he said.

"You must be kidding me",I got onto my feet.

"I'm here Bella,waiting near a lake",he said.

"What?Lake?That lake?"I shouted.

"Yes baby,I don't know the exact location where you stay.And my car broke down",he said.

"Hold on..hold on...I'm coming",I said.

"Just give me..give me 10minutes,I'll be there",I said pacing around in happiness.

I don't even know how much time it'll take to reach that lake.

"I'll be waiting Bella",he said and hanged up.

I hurriedly discarded my boxers and dressed up in my denims and a sweatshirt.

I did my hair properly,leaving it in loose curls,making my bangs look more neat.I grabbed my small backpack and got down the stairs.

I locked my home and walked towards the back gate.I stopped in my tracks when I remembered what Gram's said.

I turned back and looked at our home.

It's OK,I'll be OK.Liam's gonna be there!

I gulped and walked into the dusky brown shaded woods.Nothing green,all the trees and leaves are shedded,looking absolutely dead.

I kept walking fastly and damn,these woods are so big.I'm tired.

Why can't I reach this lake so soon?

Nearly after thirty minutes I came to the end,my eye's going wide after looking at the beauty in front of me.

"Wow",I gasped looking at the lake.

The water glistening like a glass in this bright sunlight.

But,it is really looking dangerous.

Because the lake is beneath this woods,just like a cliff.