18

MAHIR DAVISSON

I hid behind the tree suddenly when Bella saw me.

Shit!

I tried to hide myself as much as possible,
"Bella..what are you doing there?"I heard Mrs.Hamilton's voice.

"No Gram's...I think I just saw...",she paused and I closed my eye's.

"It's nothing Gram's,let's go",I heard her voice,I sighed feeling relaxed.

I peeked and saw her getting inside.The same sadness coming back to me.

I'm sorry Bella!

I quickly changed myself into my wolf form and started running towards Rose's home.

We can't keep waiting like this,we have to find out about those rouges and vampire's.

"Aawooo",I gave a low growl when I reached her place.

I got into the garage and transformed back into my human form.I got inside and saw everyone waiting for me.

"Mahir..how is she?"Rose asked and I nodded.

"Yeah..she is OK..",I said feeling guilty.

"Rose you have been working on something since morning,what is that?"I asked her.

"I've been tracking the rouges",she said.

"Any clue of them?"I asked.

"Nope,nothing",Joe said.

I sighed closing my eye's.This is not leading us anywhere.

"Even Olivia and Casper are still on the search,right now..we don't have any leads",Jessica said.

"Mrs.Hamilton",I said looking at them.

"What?"everyone asked.

"Yes,Mrs.Hamilton..she must be knowing something",I said standing up.

"Oh..yes yes...Mrs.Hamilton was also involved in protecting Bella along with Jessica's Gram's",Rose said.

"Mrs.Hamilton doesn't remember anything now",Jessica said.

"What?"we all were shocked.

"Even I was shocked when I got to know this",Jessica said.

"Jess you are putting it up in a puzzles,tell it properly",Ryan said.

"Month's back when Bella's parent's came to meet us,it was the time when rouges found Bella",Jessica said.

"They found Bella?"Joe asked and Jessica nodded.

"They got to know about her through Liam",she said.

"Liam?As in her ex boyfriend?"Rose asked.

"Yes,he was an informer of them.He was just a normal human who was sent to put an eye on Bella,he is a true bastard",Jessica said gritting her teeth.

"That's the reason I thanked you after you guy's killed him,Mahir",she said looking at me.

"Leave about Liam,first tell about Mrs.Hamilton",Rose said.

"Willson and Gracy came to meet us and told that rouges found about them.And that day,I and my Gram's together casted a spell which shields Bella's scent.We kept that magic in a moon star pendant and gave them.

That pendant reached Bella,and since that day all the doors were closed for the rouges to find about her.Though we saved Bella from them,the tragics didn't stop",Jessica said wiping a lone tear.

"Tragics?What happened Jess?"Rose asked helding her hand.

"Our coven witches..they were against this.But Gram's went against them and protected Bella.This had consequences and...it..it killed my Gram's",Jessica said.