17

BELLA HAMILTON

I woke up with a head splitting headache.I sat straight and groaned helding my head.

I walked towards the mirror and looked at myself,I rubbed my eye's and looked out of the window.

It's snowing heavily outside.The woods are completely covered with snow,it's all white.

"Bella?"I turned around when Gram's came in.

"How long was I asleep?"I asked stretching my neck.

"Since yesterday evening",Gram's said.

"What?I was asleep for that long?"I asked stretching my hands.

"It's OK,you cried to sleep",Gram's said and I looked at her.

Right,I cried myself to sleep!

"How are you feeling now?"Gram's asked sitting beside me and I nodded.

"Have this Bells..you will feel better",she said giving me hot chocolate.

I got freshed and had my hot chocolate,
"I am..I am fine Gram's",I said when she was staring at me.

"Bella,you are not a weak girl to cry over a guy",Gram's said.

"No Gram's I'm not",I said.

"You are Bella.You are that weak?"she asked helding my hand.

"I loved him Gram's",I said,my voice breaking.

"I can't handle this heartbreak",I said blinking back my tears.

"I know it's not easy Bella,but you have to handle it",Gram's said.

"I know that you are emotional and attached to him emotionally.It's tough,I understand.But you need to respect his decision too Bella",Gram's said.

"That he doesn't love me?He is a bloody lier",I gritted my teeth looking away.

"I'm sorry",I apologized.

"I am expecting you to be a strong girl Bella.Mahir is not your aim in your life",Gram's said and I looked at her.

"Love is a part of life,it's not your entire life",Gram's said.

"You need some time and I understand.Take your space and try to move on Bella.I can't see you in this state...not again",Gram's said.

I nodded looking at her,
"I will move on Gram's..I will..I will try to forget Mahir",I said with a heavy heart.

I know that it's impossible!

"You can take an off from college today if you want to?"Gram's said helding my chin.

"It's OK Gram's,I can go to college.I'll be ready in twenty",I said and she smiled.

"You are very brave and strong,Bella",Gram's said taking me in a hug.

I wish I was!

Gram's left my room and I took a shower.I scrubbed my body doing my daily bath routine,
"Shh..",I hissed when my skin stinged near my neck.

I moved aside and looked at the mirror.It was that hickey which Mahir gave me.

Tears pooled my eye's while slowly caressing it.His lips ran all over my neck that day,having his own way with me.

My heart flutters everytime he kisses me,slowly and tenderly making love to my lips.

An instant anger raised inside me.He said he doesn't love me.I scrubbed that spot with anger and hissed.

Come on Bella,get your shit together.

I started getting ready for the college and caressed my pendant,
"I am strong mom..dad..I am strong.I won't break again",I said.