22

BELLA HAMILTON

I kept thinking about this novel's secrecy,but no clues.I guess I'm overthinking it.

It's been two days since I'm behind this novel's secrecy.To be honest I don't have any other work to do from past two days.All my friends are out of town.

Jessica and Rose must be returning today,I'm already missing them.

I got down from my bed and took a warm shower.I got ready for my college and went downstairs,all the lights were still off.

I went inside the kitchen and switched on the coffee machine,
'Gram's...are you there?"I asked putting the bread in a toaster.

I walked towards our garden,it was empty.

Where is Gram's?

"Gram's...where are you?"I looked around.

I paused and turned back,I walked towards her room.I opened the door and switched on the light.

I stepped forward with a fear,Gram's was still sleeping though.But she doesn't sleep for this long.

"Gra...",I pulled my hand back when I touched her.

She was cold!

A lump formed in my throat,
"Gra...Gram's...Gram's",I tried to wake her up.

"Gram's...wake up...Gram's...",I already started sobbing.

I checked her pulse,
"Noo....",I sobbed covering my mouth.

I sat back against the wall,trying to muffle my sobs,
"No...Gram's...noo....",I cried.

I didn't knew what to do.

What should I do?

"Gram's...Gram's wake up...you can't leave me like this",I cried helding her hand.

"No...no....even you left me..you can't leave like this",I screamed.

"No..no..I should call..911...911",I got up wiping my tears.

"Hello,911.How can we help you?"
********
"Bella...Bella control yourself",Rose held my face when I was crying.

"Rose...I had only her...she can't leave me like this",I cried slumping on the floor.

"We all are there for you Bella...we all are there",Jessica sobbed kissing my forehead.

"You can't leave me like this Gram's...I'm alone now...I don't have anyone",I cried looking at her body.

The whole college was present here,Rose and Jessica rushed along with Ryan and Joe,for me.

"Even you left me alone at the end Gram's....how will I live now",I sobbed.

"I can't live now...I don't have anyone",I cried.

"Don't talk shit Bella,did we all die?"Rose asked wiping her tears.

"I had only her",I cried.

All the last rights of the cremation were done.All the time my mind was hazy,not understanding what to do.

Ryan and Joe took care of everything along with Rose and Jessica.I was just sitting numb,all the time.

I want to see only one person right now,but he is no where to be seen,nor his parents.

It's been a day since Gram's left me,I had no energy in me.My body gave up,I fell sick because of low blood pressure.

"Bella,have this soup",Jessica said.

"No...I don't want to",I said turning around on the bed.

"Bella you can't keep falling sick like this,your blood pressure is very low.You need to eat something",Rose said.