Chapter 16

Patience's pov
Dad said I could come with him to see the oracle,I was really excited.i haven't seen the oracle in ages,I wonder if she changed?an Asian man led us through a hallway of doors,he then opened a door that led to a park.we stepped through,"come on now you two,I don't bite."the oracle said.we walked towards her,wow she really did change."my,my Patience look at you:you and your father have certainly changed."she said,taking off her sunglasses.i smiled,"thank you miss."i said."I need to speak to your father alone,is that ok?"she asked,I nodded.i stood near the Asian guy as the oracle and dad talked,"you're really his daughter?"he asked me.i looked at him,"yeah,I am."he said.

He didn't speak,he then opened the door for the oracle,they both walked through.as soon as the door closed agents appeared,"mr!Anderson."He said.i took our my katanas and stood behind dad,I widened my eyes.there were a lot of agent smiths,i gulped.i turned around and saw one of them stick his hand into my dad's chest,I widened my eyes.this was just like the nightmares I used to have when I was a kid,"NO!"I yelled.i sliced the agents arm off.my dad didn't turn into an agent,"thank you."he said."think we can take them all?"i asked,he nodded.