Chapter 23

Patience's pov
"Something terrible is gonna happen,I can sense it."i said to Centi,he crawled towards me.i picked him up and paced around the room,"ok,ok,try to stay calm..."I said to myself.i took a deep breath and exhaled,I sighed.i felt the ship rock,I then felt it land."Am i in Zion already?"i said to myself,the ship doors then opened."welcome back Patience."a guy said,he must work for the high council.i grabbed my bag and walked out of the ship,"Patience!"Kid said.he ran towards me and hugged me,"come on we gotta go."he said."Go?where?"I asked as he grabbed my hand,he led me into an area full of people."we need to hide."he said,he hugged me again."I missed you so much Patience."he said,i gulped.

"I need to tell you something."

we sat down on the ground."What is it?"he asked,I fiddled with my ring a bit."Kid...I'm..."I trailed off,I sighed."Hey,Hey,what's wrong?"he asked,he held my hands.i exhaled and looked at him,"I'm pregnant Kid."I confessed.at first his eyes were widened,that made me nervous.But then,he smiled.tears formed in his eyes,"I'm...I'm gonna be a dad?"he asked.i smiled and nodded,a tear rolled down my cheek.he leaned his forehead against my forehead,"I'm gonna be a dad!"he cheered.i giggled,he gently kissed me."I can't believe it..."he whispered,he gently hugged me."I can't believe it either..."I whispered.