Chapter 21

A/N
I want to give WriterGirlLottie278 a shoutout cause I wanted too😂😂😂

Patience's pov
"Yeah?"I said,"keep an eye on your pet."she said.she then left the room,I turned around and saw Centi sleeping on top of dad's shoulder.I widened my eyes and grabbed Centi,"I'm sorry I should've told you I-"she cut me off."It's ok Patience,I can tell you installed a good chip into his system."she said,I was shocked and confused."however,for your safety:we're gonna have to send you back to Zion."she said,my jaw dropped."but I want to stay here with you guys!"i began to protest,"i know you do Patience but what if something happens to you?we'll never know who the next one will be,it'll take us months or even years to find them."she said.i looked down at my feet,"we will be ok,trust me."she said.

I looked at her and sighed,"ok....I believe you."i said.she patted my shoulder and left the room,I looked at dad's body.i walked towards it,I looked around and gently held his hand.i took a deep breath and closed my eyes,i exhaled very slowly."come on dad....where are you??"I thought,"Patience?"I heard his voice.i opened my eyes and saw him,we were in a train station!"dad!you're ok!"i said,hugging him."how ddi you get here?were you plugged in?"he asked,I scratched the back of my neck."Heh,funny story..."I trailed off,he gave me a look.i shook my head,"that's not important right now,where are you dad?"I asked.