Chapter 30(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Patience's pov
With the help of Sati,we concocted a plan to get my mom out of the matrix.but it wasn't going to be easy:sure,the plan seemed simple.but,there was one thing that was going to be difficult and that was convincing her.according to dad,the analyst gave her a family.family is very important and you'd never want to leave them behind,but that family isn't real and I can sense it.Thomas gave me and Kid a hug,"I'll be with you the whole time,I promise!"He assured us.I flinched a bit,remembering my eye."I know T,I know."Kid said,we gave him one last hug before he ran off to my dad."good luck grandpa."he said as he hugged him,my dad slowly hugged him back."alright T,stay next to me."Sequioa said,Thomas nodded.Kid and I laid next to each other on the chairs,I held his hand and smiled at him.he smiled back and looked up at the ceiling,I did the same thing and closed my eye.

No one's pov
The matrix was eerie

Creepy

Dark

It honestly gave Patience chills,"woah,nice hairdo Neo!"Kid complimented Neo's hair.she smiled,knowing he only said that to break the tension."thanks Kid."Neo said,he was already on edge but Kid somehow put him at a little bit of ease."alright,let's go."Patience said,everyone nodded in agreement.Kid held Patience's hand as Neo let them to the Simulatte cafe,"wow very subtle."she thought.

Nervous

Fearful

If there were more words to describe the feelings Patience was feeling right now it would be those and more,but knew she needed to be strong.

For her father

For her husband

For her son

For her family

For her crew,especially her crew.

Swat team agents were everywhere in the cafe,nearly crowding the place.but,they let them through:to the Analyst and Deja Vu."well,well,isn't this a sight?"he said,Patience glared at him."we've come to make a deal."Neo said,"a deal huh?"the Analyst said as he petted Deja Vu."yeah,a deal.so you better listen and you better listen good."Patience spat,Kid normally corrects her when her anger gets the best of her but this time he didn't.Kid was feeling the same thing she was feeling,but it wasn't only anger:it was nervousness.he hasn't felt this way in a long time,not since the day Neo brought peace.the Analyst chuckled,"alright then,what is your supposed deal?"he asked.Neo looked at Kid and Patience,they looked at him and nodded.he nodded and looked back at the analyst,who was smirking.

"You'll let Trinity go,and leave us alone."

"Oh but that's not up to me Neo,it's up to her."

Patience clenched her hand into a fist,"then...if she wants to go,you'll let us go."he said.the analyst smirked and raised an eyebrow,"and if she doesn't?"he asked.Neo hesitated,looking at Patience who was boiling with anger before looking back at the analyst who was still smiling.

"Then you can take me back."

Patience's pov
The plan was that if mom refused,we'd unplug dad before they could take him back.

The plan will work

The plan needs to work

"Mommy,do you think grandma and grandpa are alive?"Thomas asked me as I tucked him into bed.I hesitated for a moment,unsure of what to tell him."I believe that they are,I know that they are."I replied,"I hope they are,I'd really like to meet them."Thomas said.I paused,trying my best not to tear up."goodnight Thomas,I love you."i said,gently kissing his forehead."goodnight mommy,"he yawned,"I love you too..."he said before falling asleep.

I stood behind my dad and watched as my mom entered the cafe,I couldn't believe it.it was her,it was really her.I could feel myself tearing up as she sat down across from him,"mom..."I whispered.she looked at me,but I looked away.I doubted that she could even remember me,Kid held my hand."the plan will work."he whispered,I looked at him.

No one's pov
"Go dad!get mom out of here!we'll hold them off!"

"But Patience-"

"Just go Neo!we'll be fine!"

Neo and Trinity rode off,while Patience and Kid stayed back with their crew to fight off the analyst's minions.Patience and Kid stayed strong,for they had purpose.they needed to live:for their crew and their family.Thomas watched the screen with Sequioa,"go mommy!go daddy!"he cheered as he watched his parents fight the minions.he then hopped off of Sequioa's lap and rushed towards Neo's body,"you gotta save grandma grandpa!"he said.one by one,each crew member got out of the matrix.all that was left was Neo and Trinity,"I don't understand,why doesn't he have his powers back yet?I thought they transferred to him?"Kid asked as they all watched the screen.

Then,it happened.they all watched as Trinity floated in the air,holding Neo's hand.it was a magical moment,Trinity flew her and Neo to a exit.they both woke up,Sequioa unplugged them."grandma!grandpa!"Thomas cheered,he ran towards them and hugged them.Patience teared up and smiled,Trinity smiled.she hugged her,Patience hugged her back tightly.Neo joined the hug,Kid smiled and joined the hug as well.both of their crews smiled and watch,"let's go home."Patience said as she pulled away from the hug.

The end