Chapter 22

Patience's pov
I looked around,"huh?a train station?"I thought."Well you're in a train station,but I've never seen this place before."i said,"is everyone ok?"he asked me."Yeah,mom and Morpheus are going to go find you."i said,I hesitated."is something wrong?"he asked,he could tell that something was up."Dad...they told me that....that if you die,I become the one."I confessed,"oh...."he said.a tear rolled down my cheek,"I don't know if I can handle that much responsibility!"I admitted.he gently hugged me,"it's ok Patience,it's ok."he said.i looked at him,"I know that you can handle this,wanna know why?"he said.i sniffed,"Why?"I asked.he gently smiled,"because you're my daughter Patience,and I love you so much."he said.

"now you need to go."he said,"what?"I asked.i looked at him,"go."he said.I woke up back on the ship,I looked down at dad's body.Centi whirred as he sat on my shoulder,i exhaled."I'm fine Centi,I figured out where dad is."I reassured the bot,"Patience,come on."mom said.i looked down sadly and walked out of the room as mom led me to a ship,"this ship will take you back to Zion."a crew member said."ok..."I said as I got in the ship,"we will contact you If Neo wakes up."Morpheus said.i nodded as the ship door closed,the ship's autopilot turned on.i felt the ship move,Centi whirred and quivered a bit.we could both tell that something was wrong,"wait!i don't wanna go!"I begged.i banged on the closed door with my fists,but it was too late.