Chapter 25

Timeskip...

Patience's pov
"General Patience!"Sequioa exclaimed on the loud speakers,I quickly put away the picture of my parents."What is it Sequioa?"I asked,"Bugs' is in trouble!and she has a program with her!"he replied.I stood up and walked out of my quarters,"Open a window for her."I said as I walked down the hall."Yes ma'am."he said,I went towards him and saw him typing up an exit.Bugs gasped as she woke up,I unplugged her."who was the program Bugs?"I asked her,she looked at me with eager eyes."Morpheus."she said,I widened my eye.suddenly,the insect droids began to form."what...happened to me?"Morpheus spoke,"I don't believe it...it's really you..."I whispered.Bugs stood beside me,"all these years...I thought I'd never see you again Morpheus."i said.

"Patience...is that you?"he asked,I smiled and nodded."wow,you've grown."he pointed out,I giggled."I have,I have."i said,"I guess I'll need to get used to this Huh?"he said."it's not all bad:we can still plug you into the matrix,you'll still have your original body."Sequioa said,"he's right,you can be in both worlds:and now you can help us."i said."with looking for Neo and Trinity?"he asked,I nodded."Captain,you're getting a call:it's from Captain Kid."Lexy said,"thank you for letting me know Lexy,I'll answer it now."i said.she saluted me,then she noticed Morpheus."help him out."i said to both her and Bugs,"yes ma'am."they said.

I went to the communications room and answered the call from Kid,only to see our son Thomas."mom!"he exclaimed happily,I smiled and chuckled."Thomas,what do I keep telling you about calling me with your father's communication device?"i scolded him,"I know mom,but I really miss you."he said."oh baby,I miss you too."i said,"hey!what about me?"I heard Kid exclaimed.I laughed,"I miss you too sweetie."i said.he sat next to Thomas,"any luck?"he asked me."no not yet,I still have my powers."I replied,"but we did find something interesting,Morpheus."I added.he widened his eyes,"what?!no way!"he exclaimed."can I meet him mom?"Thomas asked excitedly,"you will soon T,"I replied."now will you let me and your dad talk?"I asked nicely,he nodded and ran off.

"Has their been any luck?"

"Morpheus took Bugs to the hallway of doors."

"Did they find anything?"

"The report's coming to me now."i said as a report appeared,I grabbed it."it looks like they found my dad's apartment."i said as I read it,"and it appears that they're applying old code to new code."i said."that's kinda odd,why would they do that?"he asked,"I don't know."i said as I put it down."something is off and strange,I can sense it."i said,"don't overwork yourself babe."he said.I smiled,"Captain?"I heard Gwym say.I turned around and saw her,"we think we found something."she said.I widened my eyes,"what is it?"I heard Kid ask."we're not sure yet,but we think Captain Patience might know what it is."she replied,"thank you for letting me know Gwym,I'll be there in a moment."i said.she nodded,she saluted us both before walking off.I turned back around towards Kid,"duty calls."he joked.I chuckled,"yeah..."I trailed off.

"I love you Patience."

"I love you too Kid."

"Bye mom!I love you!"Thomas exclaimed.I laughed,"I love you too Thomas."i said.they both waved goodbye to me,I blew a kiss at them and ended the call.I exhaled,taking in the moment.I glanced down at my wedding ring,I gently touched it,smiling as I reminisced over the fond memory.I took a deep breath and stood up,I walked out of the communication room and went into the main room.Sequioa,Bugs,Lexy,Gwym,and Morpheus were looking at the screen."what's going on?"I asked them,Lexy stood back so that I could look at the screen."can you read this ma'am?"she asked,I looked at the code on screen.I widened my eyes as I read it,"W-Who's code is that?"I asked."some random guys."Sequioa replied,I shook my head.

"That's no random guy's code...it's my dad's."