Chapter 27

Neo's pov
I took a sip of vodka as I stared out into the city,I noticed that I had some text messages from Jude.

But I didn't care

Nothing felt real to me anymore

I didn't even feel like I was real

I climbed up onto the edge of the building,shoving my phone back into my pocket."if I fly,I fly."I whispered,I was about to jump when someone grabbed me and pulled me back.I landed backwards and scrambled to back away,"Who are you?"I asked the blue haired woman."you don't know me,but I know you."she said,i tilted my head in confusion."before I was just a normal person,living out their life and thinking that it was normal.until I saw you,the real you.you jumped off a building,but you never came down:you flew."she explained,I slowly stood up.she stood up as well,"I'm here to help you Neo."she assured me."help me?"I asked,she nodded.she pulled down her jacket,revealing a tattoo of a rabbit.

"If you want the truth Neo,you're going to have to come with me."she said,I didn't know how to react.suddenly my phone rang,I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was Jude."don't answer it,he's not your friend."the woman said,I don't know why but I listened to her.I dropped the phone and the bottle of vodka I was holding,"come Neo,there's not much time."she said.I followed her as she led me to the door,which was now bright.she put on her sunglasses and opened the door,I shielded my eyes as I followed her inside.

No one's pov
The door led Bugs and Neo into a train,Neo looked around as he followed Bugs down the row."where are we?"he asked,"Tokyo."she replied.she turned around and smiled,"isn't it amazing?we also don't have to run to phone booths anymore."she said."door to your left."sequoia said,"thanks."she said.she opened the door and let Neo walk in first,she walked behind him and closed the door."set and set."Morpheus said as Bugs led Neo inside,Neo looked at the projection on screen.the projection showed the Matrix movie,but was it really just a "movie"?

"No one can be told what the matrix is,you gotta see it to believe it."

"Time to fly."

Neo hesitantly grabbed the red pill and swallowed it

Things were different then last time,before they knew it they had to flee.but from who?as a fight in the train ensued,Bugs and the rest of the crew led Neo into the bathroom."this is the only portal open?!"she exclaimed,"you got a better option?"Sequioa said.she gulped,"alright."she grabbed Neo."in you go!"she said,shoving Neo into the mirror.Neo awoke in his pod,having deja vu of when he first woke up in his pod.

But things were different

He wasn't with several different other pods,there was only one in front of him.

Trinity

Neo was unplugged and taken out of his pod thanks to some sentinels that weren't bad.he was in a ship,a new ship.everyone surrounded him as the sentinel laid him down on a chair,"I can't believe it...you actually found him..."a voice said.