Chapter 3

Patience's pov
"How are her vitals?"

"Calm."

"She must be so scared."

"Do you think she'll wake up?"

"Most likely yes,and when she does we will all help her adapt to her new surroundings."

I immediately woke up.i panted as I looked around at my surroundings,I was on a bed in a grey dull room.my hair was still gone,but this time I had clothes on(and some black boots).i slowly stood up and Immediately fell,"oof!"I said.as I slowly got up the door opened,I saw the lady who gave me the red pill."you're awake."she said,sounding a bit happy.she helped me up,"where am I pill lady?"I asked curiously."my name is Trinity,you are on our ship."Well now I know where I am and what her name is,she led me to the main deck."you already know Morpheus."she said,he smiled at me."This is Tank,Dozer,Apec,Cypher,Glitch,and mouse"she introduced me to other members of the ship,I hid behind her leg.

I looked around,then back at the men."Where is the one?"I asked,Trinity looked at Morpheus."we haven't found him yet kiddo."Glitch said,"oh..."I said."Don't worry,we're gonna find him.but for now,we must help you adapt to your new environment."Dozer said,"ok."i said.Trinity could tell I was nervous,"you must be hungry,come on."she lifted me up."I'll get you something to eat."she said,for some reason I felt so calm when she carried me.i sighed and rested my head on her shoulder,"sleeping already?"she asked.i shook my head no,"I just feel...calm."i said.