Chapter 24

Patience's pov
I was going to use my powers again.i closed my eyes and took a deep breath,trying to clear my mind.i exhaled and opened my eyes,I saw mom and dad on the floor.i gasped,dad was blinded."Dad!"I cried out,my arm went through him.my connection must not be strong enough,so I can see them but they can't see me.i felt myself slipping away,I was back to where I was before."Well?what did you see?"Kid asked,eagerly.i looked at him,"it was bad,wasn't it?"he asked.i looked down on the ground,"my dad was blinded,he had burn scars all over his eyes."I explained to Kid what I said."Oh shit..."he said,"but."I added.he looked at me,"but what?"he asked."I dunno...it felt like he could still see."i said,"do you think he can?"Kid asked.i sighed,"I'm not sure."I said."Don't stress on it too much,try to get some sleep."he said,I yawned.i gently placed my head on his lap,I felt his hand on my head as I slowly closed his eyes...

Patience's dream

I'm in a city full of machines!

Dad is there,he's wearing a blindfold.

Where's mom?

I can't seem to interact with the dream,dad was now being plugged by all of these machines."dad!"i said,"silence child,your father is doing what he desires the most."a voice said."W-What's that?"I asked,shaking a bit.

"Peace."

End of Patience's dream