Chapter 1

Patience's pov
I am the one's daughter

That's what the oracle told me

She said that I'd meet the one

I wonder what he looks like?

I wonder if he'll teach me cool tricks?

I can't really do much,some kids can make blocks float and bend spoons but I can't do anything.I'm useless,I clutched onto my bunny.my bunny was my only friend,but I knew that once i meet the one it'll be the last time I see bunny.i kissed his head and petted him,we then all heard the door open.i was the first one to look up,I saw Morpheus.i stood up,eagerly curious to see if he brought anyone."Are you here to see the Oracle?"Olivia asked,"actually we're here to see Patience."Morpheus said.I stood in front of Olivia,"I-I'm Patience."i said.

he kneeled down to my height and took off his sunglasses,"do you know why I'm here?"he asked me.i nodded,"you're here cause I am the one's child,you're gonna keep me safe."I replied.he smiled,"you're very smart."he said.i grinned,"th-thank you."i said.he stood up,"I'm sorry to say that we have to leave now."he said.i nodded,i kissed bunny's head and handed him to Olivia.one of the kids handed me a jacket and shoes,as i put them on the kid gently hugged me."come along now Patience."Morpheus said,he held out his hand.i gently held his hand as he led me out of the apartment and into the elevator,my whole life was about to change the moment I left that apartment building.