chapter 2

Tammy had the same nightmare every night she is standing outside of  a  burning house crying as she hears screaming coming from inside a stranger walks up to carry her away the man face is unseen although she hears his voice say don't cry angel everything is going to be fine your in good hands now gaga was awaken by screaming and yelling she asked what is wrong everynight this week it's the same thing she asked tammy to tell her about the nightmare after she heard the whole story gaga thought what if this nightmare means something what if ain't just a bad dream but a memory of some kind  long lost and forgotten until now she waited a few days to ask the only person who might could tell her something her mother she just gotten done taken her medication for very bad depression she asked about the story the story that her father told as a bed time story the girl who had no home she was alone for she had lost her family and they never came back looking for her a man found and made sure she had a good home with a mother and father people who loved her but lucille didn't answer instead she started to cry and said fraulein I miss fraulein she falls to the floor crying not knowing what to do or how to help her mother she called her father who knew what was wrong and how this going on each year around July 16th she gets this way he comes home and she looks at dale and asked him ( dale where is she where is my baby where is fraulein ) he takes her upstairs leaving tammy with the question of who is fraulein Gaga and her was outside rocking the baby but could hear everything they was saying to each other ( fraulein isn't here she is gone and ain't coming back did you take your medication , do you know what today is it's July 16th it's fraulein birthday and nobody cares ) he kissed her forehead and whispered i do and you do that is all that matters tammy meets with her father as he is coming out of the bedroom she asked the question of who is fraulein she started to back up when she seen him turn around with tears in his eyes his answer was (stop asking questions about this matter mind your business on this and don't push it for the answers to these kind of questions will lead you to not only the truth but heart break leave it alone) .

Gaga.
Maybe we shouldn't push this i mean he had tears in his eyes i never seen him cry tammy are you listening to me.

Tammy.
My mother has always gotten this way on July 16 for why i was never told but i need to know who fraulein is i could have had a sister or she could had been adopted but did something happen why did we never met these are the questions that need answers one way or the other i will find out the truth.

Gaga knew that tammy won't let this matter go so what the point of trying to talk her out of it so she goes alone with her lover They need to find information about the girl name fraulein without her father finding out what they are up to because he will try and stop them  down in the basement there is a safe which may hold some kind of information but when they try to open it They realize it won't open without a key tammy knows where it is and gaga doesn't like where this is going she wants to just break it open because she is told the key to this safe is where They can never get it around dale neck at all times so this is a dead end or is it They hide behind some box's as the heavy boot's started to coming down the basement stairs They looked on as he put something in the safe and she saw him take out a birth certificate and then close it and walked back upstairs tammy wanted to know who's birth certificate that was so they waited until he falls asleep and gaga and tammy would go in and get said birth certificate and the safe key the key she had gotten first but the birth certificate wasn't so easy to get as she went to reach for it he turns over and the hook Hits the nightstand gaga whispered to her ( forget the damn birth certificate and get the hell out of there before he wakes up ) she crawled out of there before or ever awaken him as they left the hook slowly moved from the nightstand as if he was awake and knew they was there the whole time raced down to open the safe to see what is inside family history family members down through the years and one of those family pictures caught her eye it was of lucille and dale when they was first married she seen her mother holding a little baby a little girl in a pink dree year on the picture 1990 she thought why would her mother and father hide this from her unless they have something they really don't want her to know nothing else but that birth certificate could help give her some more answers but how do they get it Gaga and tammy looks up as they hear heavy boot's Walks across the floor a few hours later while the girls are out of the house lucille comes down stairs seen dale kneeling down by the fireplace about to burn the birth certificate he looks at it for a moment before burning it.

Lucille.
Why did you kept that and after all these years now you burn it she will understand why we did what we did she will still love us not a little girl anymore it has to come out sooner or later you know that.

Dale.
Don't know why i kept it maybe as a reminder to what happened but now i need to make sure the truth never comes out i know she is no longer a little girl but don't know if she will understand or still love us for what we did.

Along with the birth certificate something else was also burned in the fire something with adopted on it he doesn't want to let the truth come out because how it started was by making a choice and once that choice was made there is no going back as he looked at that fire he remembered that night the screaming fighting and the gun fire but what he remembered mostly about that night was the smell of smoke and the flames of that fire and the sound of a baby crying lucille wanted her husband to tell their daughter the truth but she knows he will take that secret to his grave if nobody gets in the way of that although tammy isn't going to give up that easy she wants to know what her mother and father are hiding from her and she is going to do whatever it's takes to find out what it is.

a father love for his daughter part 2 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara