chapter 6

While gaga and tammy was gone someone stopped by their apartment he didn't need a key when you have a hook for getting in he seen how They was living and didn't like it he said to himself ( look at this place oh tammy you should take better care of this place) before leaving a older women asked why was he coming from that apartment dale smiled and just said I'm a law abiding citizen who stopped by to see an old friend good day ma'am when they came back realized someone had been there left food for them and 500 dollars in cash tammy knew who it was and she didn't like it at all was going to throw the food away and burn the money until gaga stopped her from doing so.

Tammy.
What the hell why did you stop me we don't need his help or anything from him we are doing just fine.

Gaga.
We have nothing but bills no money or food why won't you understand life is better when you have someone who loves you who cares and has trust tammy what are we going to do I'll tell you what the money and food stays and things will be made right between y'all because this is no way to rise a child.

She taken jed and left the room gaga was left by herself feeling stressed out she turned to an old friend to make everything a little better she sits down by the wall thinking she has hit Rock bottom her lover has turned her back on the only people who could help them and the fact of she is using again will she return to that old life and the man who is waiting with more drugs ready to welcome her back a few days later she was hooked once again on cocaine would go out for days and would not be seen for weeks she remembered the time's how she had no one back on the streets gaga turned to drugs away to get away from the life she hated once again just turned to the only thing that helps tammy would sometimes asked her mother to come over and stay with her lucille wanted her to come home tammy doesn't believe he saw her or really loved her as his daughter.

Tammy.
I'm sorry mama things are this way i have only love and respect for you mama but i have only hate for him I never thought it would be this hard as a mother who is trying to rise her kid who she should have never had in the first place because she was to young to have one herself was still a child to young but can't ask for help won't ask.

Lucille.
Look at what he put his body through and yet you tell me you have hate for him dale did lie but for a good reason for he thought this matter was best buried tammy if he didn't see or love you as his daughter then he would have never lost his hand or blind in one eye badly burned as well tammy your right you shouldn't have had my grandson if you didn't want him didn't say any of those things when you needed help after everything that has been done and said he still See's you as his daughter many would love a father like dale who loves and protects them by the way tammy if you didn't want a child well you should have thought about it before you had sex.

She found gaga in the bathroom laying on the floor high knocked out for doing drugs all day she awoken and sat up by the tub after getting water threw in her face tammy asked what are you taken she said what do you care they started to have words.

Tammy.
What the hell is a Matter with you been high and telling me the way we live ain't the way to rise a kid what about what your doing no little kid should have to see their other mother taken and doing deadly drugs give me one good reason why i don't take the baby and leave you to die here because that is what going to happen if you keep this up one reason only.

Gaga.
Your not going to leave because you never make it on your own tammy you think you know how hard this world can be how cruel it is i lived and been throughout it wanted to know when i said we should have left it alone yeah I'm doing drugs so what need something to help deal with the shit my life has in it so leave or stay but don't try and tell me how to run my damn life .

She told gaga those who fear the past can't fully live today gaga thought that was funny because she didn't fear the past she told tammy the past isn't the past to fear but those in it should be feared then only  you may understand why i have turned to drugs again she sat there crying as tammy stooded there trying to make everything ok gaga was helped to bed as she sleeps tammy layed by her lover trying to come up with away to help her with this she tried her best to help gaga with her drug problem so many sleep less nights and making sure she doesn't die in her sleep gaga would get sick scream and begging for more drugs tammy tried but They was only words she didn't listen ( you keep this up your going to die let me help you before its to late this isn't the way to deal with whatever is going on, stop and leave me alone it's my life not your mine what don't you understand  let me say it again slowly i don't want your help stop trying to tell me how to live my goddamn life)  they would fight for hours sometimes would make up in a few minutes other times the flights could go on for hours into the following morning this time while they fought gaga put her fist through a table made out of glass hand bleeding she sat there shaking can't stop shaking tammy knees down to stop the bleeding White as a ghost gaga looks at tammy said  just let me die because i know sooner or later I am going to go back to him for more either way I'm dead tammy told her that she sure no be talking that way she isn't going to die just has a problem with help she can get better if she lets someone help her with this drug problem gaga said she needed and wanted help but it's not that easy she couldn't fight it it was stronger than her would go out sales her body for cash or cocaine which ever came first that she could get her hands on and feel high once more eric knew it was only a matter of time before she returns to him.