chapter 5

They tried to make her talk by beaten and with holding food and water still she won't talk only told them they can go to hell that is nothing to when she was married to a man who done a lot worst than what they are doing she could take the pain but tj didn't want her to get hurt but he knew how tough she is cleveland knows she would never talk to them so he put a video recorder in the cell and listen as they talked hoping he may know where dale is hiding at.

Tj.
You need to eat or drink something it has been 3 days I am trying to get you out but until then you must eat or drink something trust me they are only playing a game of waiting for you to say something about where he is.

Mrs beauregard.
They may do what they wish because i will never talk rather die first my son is in a safe place and it's going to stay that way i don't care what happens to me for the only thing that is stronger than a father love for his daughter is a mother love for her son that is way i will not talk about my son.

After hours of listening to them talk he heard where dale is when she told tj by mistake didn't think anyone was listening but there was someone listening the death judge unlocked the jail cell and at that moment she knew they found out and the mistake she had made cleveland was already on his way there the death judge laughed as tj helped her out laughed the whole time kept on saying ( don't worry when the time comes I'll make sure your at the front of the line to see him hang my dear , before this is all over I'm going to find a tree tall enough and watch him hang you from it beg for mercy but there won't be any mercy).

Mrs beauregard.
He isn't a fool but smart enough to smell trouble before it gets anywhere close to him i sure have been there and all of this would not be happinng if i only told the truth and made the judgement call things would have been a lot different today.

Tj.
What is done in the past or was said doesn't matter today all that matters is you getting better getting stronger take this time to do so rest my dear rest your eyes.

He tried to get word before it was to late but he feared the worst as no one answered the phone he prayed that cleveland haven't done what he prayed that wouldn't happen tj tried a few more times each time became more worried couldn't tell her for she has been through enough already mean while cleveland had no trouble at finding lucille he watched her from his car across the street for hours looking at the woman he has been in love with for over 20 years and remember the one she married and who he is after and has so much hate for he doesn't want to ask but needs to find dale she is cleaning the house when she hears the door bell but almost gasped at who was standing there she didn't know what to say when he asked to come in besides yes come in she knows why he is there and cleveland knows they was alone he tried to turn her against her husband to be on his side.

Cleveland.
Why lucille why did you stay better yet why are you protecting him there was no body in that grave lucille where is he there is still a chance for you to get away after 20 years a chance like this won't come again i can help you but you have to help me first.

Lucille.
Love is a crazy thing and for 20 years i stooded by him throughout it all when you really love someone you find yourself protecting them I'm taken a chance by not telling you anything.

Cleveland.
He has no respect for anyone look at what he has done to you beaten over the last 20 years like your not a person but an animal in his eyes you don't really matter just tell me what i need you to say.

Lucille.
This isn't about weather if you find dale which you won't i will never be your i will never say what you need me to say leave now i have a lot to do around here.

He couldn't help but feel as he is being watched see nobody but can feel the eyes as he drives away she knows he wants dale Dead so he can have who he thinks is his as she stands there by the window she smiled as dale puts his arm around her lucille never knew why after everything that happened between them she always has felt safe in his arms guess love is a crazy thing and sometimes unbreakable.

Gaga had to look over her shoulder for he could be anywhere she wasn't about to go back to him but he had something she tried hard to fight cocaine for she once had a drug problem when she was one of his top prostitutes for five years Eric had control over her remember each animal that he called a client and the things that she was made to do with them or the things they did to her was a living nightmare no matter how much cocaine she was given those memory's never went away she was on her way to pick up tammy and jed had to stop for gas after getting said gas and about to get in her car she turned to see who is calling her name he is with two other prostitutes who are to young to be doing what they are doing he tells her ( your still my favorite whore and i should have never given you away either way i brought an old friend remember the white good of cocaine don't you , you don't have control over me anymore I'm not your whore or any man  whore I am not going to return to that life ever again) he laughed and then hit one of those prostitutes she slowly gotten up and stooded by the other with the blood on her mouth he given gaga a little bag of cocaine and told his girls he will give it a week before she comes around asking for more because once a whore always a whore in his book tammy never knew anything about what happened she could see gaga was high just didn't know on what or why she was worried about how they was going to make it throughout the next few weeks both worked but there isn't enough money coming in she doesn't want to ask dale for any help but right now she does wish that she didn't know the truth but back at with the one's who love her but it isn't so.