chapter 3

Cleveland couldn't find any judge to put their name down no matter how hard he searched no judge in Georgia would do it so he had to go else where and in a few days found a judge who would do it for 3 thousand dollars but if they are caught then cleveland is on his way to prison this judge was in away a hanging judge he loved to pass down death to anyone who stooded in front of him they given him the nickname of the death judge for this .

Cleveland.
I need this before i tell you anything else this is 3 thousand dollars more than enough to make sure everything stays in order on both ends so don't get any funny ideas now your just as deep in this as me.

The death judge.
This man is a killer and on the run for the crime of murder i don't like murderers who thinks the law doesn't matter to them i am given you my name and making you a bounty hunter i want you to hunt him to kingdom comes and then when you have him hang him high so i will know.

With this new power cleveland thought nothing could stop him from getting the man who visits him in his nightmares the first thing he does when gotten back to georgia was to show Mrs beauregard his new power and she couldn't believe a judge given his name he told her ( i have what i needed soon I'll have what I have wanted to)
She made a few phone calls to try and stop him before he does anything else she called several lawyer's to stop him from digging up that grave each of them tell her They want to help but can't when it comes to the death judge his name Carry's a lot of power so she had taken matters in her own hands by calling an old friend who might could hold off cleveland plans for a little while there was a knock on the door he seen a older man with white hair and in a black suit standing there he asked who are you the man said his name was tj Jones man of law and he handled cleveland a court order saying he can't dig up any grave's or he will go to prison for 25 years .

Cleveland.
She did this this is her work but it won't stop me i have a judge and his name said i can dig that grave up.

Tj.
No you can't because georgia state laws say no out of state judge can give any order to dig any land that isn't in that judges state and you gotten a out of state judge name you try and go any where near that grave I'll have you underneath the prison floor.

They knew they have only bought their self some time at best for he will be going to see the death judge about this try to get another way around this Mrs beauregard and tj worked trying to keep them from bringing  up the truth  They knew they was in for a battle tj and Mrs beauregard was at the kitchen table having a cup of tea he said to her ( wendy i have been waiting for your call for along time we haven't gotten together in over a life time of year's ,tj i had no one else to turn to know you wouldn't have said no old friend) at one time along time ago they was much more than just friends he goes to reach out to hold her hand she doesn't push away when he does just that.

Tj
What happened to you and i why did you marry that man when you and i could have gotten married i was so in love with you I'm still in love you know that is why i didn't turn away.

Mrs beauregard.
That was a long time ago i didn't ever find out why i ever married that man but maybe after we are done with all of this madness we could go out on an date sometime.

They was almost married once a very long time ago already set a date and everything but a week before the wedding dale father stepped in and take her away from him tj never forgotten about that and waited for 43 years until he had gotten another chance and this is that chance to get together with an old friend he asked her something that she didn't want to talk about or face it at all when he asked you never told him about us or about what happened that night she couldn't look at him when she told tj maybe if i told my son who his real father is maybe dale would be a different man if i only told him but as a mother i should have known better but i didn't at the time cleveland went to see the judge told him what had happened he didn't like what he was hearing as cleveland listened as the judge told him to watch as they hang killer's and anyone else who breaks the law there is already a rope with dale name on it.

Cleveland.
So far they have stopped us at every turn but say yourself would become a georgia judge then they couldn't stop us from opening that damn coffin.

Death judge.
My grandfather was also a judge he once said if you want something did right be there yourself to see it get done the right way.

They gone back to georgia and in need time the death judge made sure the grave was diggered up and the coffin was open and sure enough there wasn't a body and all eyes was on Mrs beauregard if her son isn't dead then he must be alive and she knows where tj tried to tell them she knows nothing but they didn't listen still put her in the back of a police car and taken her away they wanted her to tell them where her son is but she will not say the death judge told tj that she is Free to go once she tells him where dale beauregard is until then she is a prisoner who is going no where until he has the rope around her killer of a son neck she doesn't talk then she will die in that jail cell.