chapter 28

Gaga had nightmares about Edward chasing after her and once has her she is helpless to do anything to stop him from destroying and killing those she loves the night mare is always in front of the house Dale is coming both of  his hands has holes and bleeding Tammy and the rest of their family is inside screaming while she is on the ground with Edward standing over her with an gun she awoken right as the gun is pointed at her face about to go off but awoken right as it does never told anyone because she never thought anyone would understand or think she herself was also sick in the head tried to out Live the shame of what was done to her and what he still had planned to do gaga couldn't sleep sometimes would sit by jed and watch him sleep there are ghosts in the past that just won't go away no matter how one wants them to Edward would sit in a room he rented for hours looking at a old picture of himself and gaga at the age of 17 and 19 year's old
Would take a knife and cut himself put the blood over her face ( you belong to me nobody will ever stand between us or tear us apart you don't know how much I love you but in time you will because we will be together once I take care of those others)
Edward was a very sick man for 18 years for the better part of Gaga life he has been in love and wanting his sister in a way a brother doesn't not love his sister Tammy found what her wife had wrote in dairy sat there on the end of the bed reading each page slowly feeling heart broken after what she had just readed tears came down as she understood how gaga was feeling and thinking why she didn't tell her or anyone else about the past secets and demon's that she was hiding for so ever long until couldn't hide any longer knew it would come out sooner than later

Gaga lived a life of fear for he would always find away to bring said fear out into her eyes she found herself standing before him while walking to get more dog food from the store a few miles down the road she had taken a short cut and on the way back that was Edward standing there holding something in his hand reached out to her as she takes what was in his hand reached out to give bullet's will each of their name's on them.

Gaga.
Your not only a sick man but your also a fucking coward thinking about hitting a child but talking about killing a child is a fucking coward move.

Edward.
You can still save them come with me take my hand and all will be forgiven forgotten if you take my hand i will have forgotten your sins and forgiven how you did me.

Gaga.
Your not my brother your not anything to me leave me and my family alone or your be sorry Edward.

He became angry when those words were said have given her every chance to see the light and be forgiven but she won't do it so now Edward has to make her see the light by destroying those who she come to love and care for each bullet has a name for each of them and Edward planes to destroy and kill each member of this family to get to her Tammy tried to get through to gaga to some how get her to understand that she also has felt the same kind of pain that she has and is feeling holds up the book of her thoughts and said ( I had readed about what he did to you your not sick he is the sick one belongs in prison or dead , I don't want to talk about the past it had a funny way of making you remember everything mostly the things that really makes you sick)

Doesn't want to be touched or keep on talking about the ghost of her past she strom out and off right as Lucille and Dale pull's up Tammy Tells her father they need to have a talk she wants to know why did he let the dogs out out of their cage when she could have held it with out his help Dale lights a smoke and said to her that it looked like it was going to rain so he pushed a button and let them out hate to see them get rained on besides he knew how she couldn't have needed his help could have held it but it was about to rain and those days were going to get rained on she knew he was laying because those dog's have a perfect lees good roof on that cage so they won't get wet she didn't have time to fight asked him to help look for Gaga for hours they searched for her every where a  person could think to search without rest or slowly down Dale started to feel unwell seeing things and having trouble walking but kept on searching with out telling Tammy what is wrong or how he is feeling just kept on pushing forward at an old bridge high off the swamp she stooded getting ready to hang herself Tammy yelled out her name and tried to reach her before she goes over the line started to go as Tammy held on to Gaga as she screamed out daddy help us do something Dale ran and grabbed the line pulled with everything he had never minding how the line felt like broken glass cutting up and leaving his hands with holes not paying mind to the pain he is feeling Dale try to hold and pull them up as each passing moment the bridge slowly break's.

Dale.
Tammy come on girl you can do it come on y'all goddamn it I can't hold it much longer move it move it faster.

Tammy.
Daddy I have her we are almost up keep pushing hold on Gaga.

Gaga.
Save yourself leave me to die it will never be over as long as I'm in your life.

Dale.
The things i do for this family i should be father of the year can't make a wrong into a right they say well I wouder what they have to say about this.

Bridge break's taken them almost with it they sat there looking with out words as they slowly gotten up dale whispered to Tammy telling  her to take gaga back to the house
For Edward waited until Dale went through hell before he made his move with hands that were bleeding he still was about to fight but Edward had something else in mind he shot Dale in the eye
And threw his body off the bridge
He turned to Tammy and gaga Time to get after and get who is his.