chapter 15

Tammy were at home with the baby alone but she doesn't feel alone turns off the tv and looks around as she gets up to follow the noise to see where it's coming from the noise is coming from the back of the their house she only has a ballbat to use doesn't know what or who is in that dark room making that noise heart is racing to the point of almost given out turn on the lights there is nothing or anyone there a tree is the reason for said noise she feels better a lot better tammy goes back to watch tv after turning the lights off goes back and sat down at that moment the baby started to cry she was about to get up but stopped when she heard a voice say ( don't cry little brid for your Papa is here he's has you now little brid little brid don't cry another tear for your Papa is here and he is going to make everything all right )
She ran upstairs to jed room he isn't in the baby room she hears the rocking chair rock she slowly
Turns around that man from before
Is sitting in the rocking chair
Holding jed who is asleep.

Tammy.
Who are you and who am I to you?

She reached out as he gives her the baby she slowly back's away as the stranger tells her his name and why he is there.

Jonathan.
My name is Jonathan swatton and your find out who i am in time for now all you need to know is maybe you should keep looking the past always finds its way home you just need to open the door and remember.

Tammy.
Remeber what i can't remember anything about what happened you do although you can but won't tell me so how do i know your not playing some game or trying to get money.

She gasped as he taken off the mask and she seen what was left of his face how horrible it looked the burners and the skin how some of it came off of his jaw and hung down from the mask.

Jonathan.
I was there that night when the fire started i was lucky to get out alive well if you call this alive and living
I call it hell you have to remember all by yourself that is the way she wants it to be.

She asked who is she the question gone not answered for as he left she heard ( your know who she is when she wants you to child)
Tammy smack the door as she closed it fast with an mind that raced with so many questions and only two that kept her guessing her why does this masked stranger wants her to look into the fire
Again what is there that she doesn't see and who is she and when will she know tammy moves jed into her room and waited for everyone else to get home waited with a knife listening to whatever sound or noise that were heard not knowing if he would come back or not tammy didn't tell anyone anything gaga layed in bed looking at tammy thinking why in the hell does she have a knife and standing at the window looking down at every passing car like she is waiting for someone to attack or ready to attack those who try to attack her

Gaga.
What has you so scared for the past few hours i have been trying to get some rest and your been standing at that window holding that knife what I going on tammy hey you can tell me tell me whatever it is you know that right.

She lays the knife down on the nightstand and made her way over to make sure her son is all right he is sleeping fast tammy sat down and told her what happened and about the guest that stopped by.

Tammy.
I never met this guy
Once in my life but he knows something that i needed to remember but also forgotten along the way said something about a woman who i will know when she is ready for me gaga i need you to do something for me tell nobody about what i have just told you I'm going to find out about what the hell is going on.

Gaga.
This sounds really dangerous you don't know who these people are or what they want lord have mercy
All right i hate to do it but I'll tell nobody about this
But babe the first sight of trouble i will tell someone just be careful and look after yourself.

Dale were downstairs coming back inside from checking on his dog's stopped started to look around had this feeling of someone an stranger being in the home he walked into the kitchen looking for anything that is out of place everything is in its place
Nothing is out of place he started to walk upstairs and something was telling dale to look again he kneel down and seen a card from a barber shop and nobody in his family knows or has been to that barber shop that is when dale started to think why would a card from to a barber shop that closed down year's ago would be in his house dale was walking upstairs in the middle of the upstairs hallway is where his mother needed to have a word with him
( tj told me before his death that y'all had words that he told you what i never couldn't do don't hate me or love me anyless as your mother son i had a good reason but you know that by now- mother i don't hate or love you anyless i did something terrible that in away was also good but now she might remember that terrible thing for i didn't even tell my wife the whole story about what really happened what I'm saying is you had your reason like i had my reason not to say mama but I hope she will forgive me if ever knowing the whole and real story).