chapter 29

The girls drove fast can't think cleanly both are breathing heavy and crying trying to escape from Edward after what he just did they drove 3 miles back by then Lucille already knew something bad has happened for why else Dale wouldn't have been with them she couldn't speak or say aword just sat there let's those words set in how Dale were shot and threw off an bridge just doesn't seem real with a shotgun she tells the girls to take her to where he was thrown they can tell she doesn't want to hear anything either about it she doesn't speak the whole way there where it happened the water is clam but also goes down aways followed it down a ways to see if there was a chance to find his body to bring it home and have it buried  no luck the water carried it off somewhere some place else into the swamp she had thought it was some kind of justice for all wrong doing he had done in his life Time or was it a Cowardly move made by an coward Lucille knows now if Dale is really gone then it won't be very long before Edward comes a calling he has killed  the only person who could stand man to man with him Lucille had fallen into a deep depression sat there in a rocking chair with a photo of them she was so depression over his death she couldn't move forward or backwards wouldn't eat or sleep just sat there in that rocking chair waiting to wake up from this nightmare it has to be just that an nightmare and at any second she is going to wake up Tammy has just lost her father she can't lose her mother to depression had to somehow help Lucille get pass this hard heart broken time for all but her mostly .

Tammy.
We can search the swamp each day more then once a day until we find something it's painful to see her like that won't eat or sleep just sat there holding that photo just sat there in that rocking chair as depression has taken over.

Gaga.

I was going to just couldn't take it anymore was happy until he came back and Dale tried to help and look at what happened Eric wasn't nothing to Edward it's funny because I always wanted a father like your a man who would do anything for his daughter you should have let me jump and maybe Dale would still be alive.

Tammy knew if she did jump she couldn't live with the fact of feeling guilty because she just couldn't stood by and watched as the only person she ever truly loves fallen to her death couldn't live with feeling guilty or letting her do it they searched the swamp from where he was thrown and to an mile or two down and so on each day more than once searching for Dale body or something anything that can tell them if he is really Dead or not but each time it's the same thing over and over again nothing they started to wounded what if the gotors had ated his body

Only an week later before Edward came to take over smiled as he knew there was nobody to stop him first thing that was did Tammy were carried upstairs and locked in the attic never to leave ever and Mrs Beauregard was focused to take care of Lucille or he would do it for her jed was no longer gaga and Tammy son but gaga and Edward son he made it clear that he is now the one who they must follow  now or be left behind.

Mrs Beauregard.
You have no right to order us around if my son were here you would be begging to keep your life I know he is still alive and will come back just wait and see who will follow who and be left behind.

Edward.
Your a strong woman in the face of being wrong you don't get it still I have won because I killed him shot him in his left eye and threw your son down to where no normal man could ever make it back from.

She thought to herself Edward just said he shot Dale in his left eye what eye he had no eye lost it only had a glass eye so there is a chance for him to still be out there alive getting stronger strong enough to come and take back his place at the head of the table
Gaga was living in hell although she couldn't have children that doesn't stop him from taken her away he tells her they won't be there much longer for he has already found somewhere else to take her
She goes to the attic whenever he is away to see how Tammy is and tell her how their son is and what he has planned.

Gaga.
He is going to take me and jed away somewhere hasn't told me yet said if i don't put up a fight y'all will live guess I came to tell you I love you and goodbye don't want to go but if stay he will kill y'all so i have to.

Tammy.
I have been looking at that door for a while the lock is old can break it and get out of here so you don't have to leave we could have a fighting chance don't do anything until I get out of here.

Gaga.
I have to be getting back before he knows i was up look I love you and please don't do anything that might get you into trouble .

Tammy tried to get out but everything she did didn't work she felt like she was up there for so long that her mind started to see things seen Dale sat there by her whispering ( I'm here angel just because you can't see me Doe's meant I'm not here don't worry angel she ain't going anywhere) was she just seeing things or was that a warning to what's is to come for Norma has a big part to play.