chapter 8

Eric a guy for many years has been responsible for destroying many family's over the years took these family's daughters and make them his prostitutes the whole time he is in control knows if they would get away they wouldn't have gotten far would always return and when they did he would make sure they never did it again each girl would have some kind of wound on her body some where inflicted by him or those who calls their self his client's between them and him their lives was a life which they wish They would just die because there isn't any help coming have already given up on hope of returning to their family's alive Eric west was a dangerous man who could be very violent at times he sat in a big chair in a room where the sun doesn't shine after a few hours being on the phone with clients someone was at the door he smiled as that person come walking in and stooded before him he said ( i knew you would be around it took a little more than a few days to a week huh, you know why i am here need more just tell me what i need to do) eric touched her face and then her body to make sure she doesn't have a gun or something or so he said but gaga knew better than that after being checked he told her there is a client who is coming in soon her job was to show him a good time while in town when the job is done is when she will get what she needs he knew right there that he has gaga and she is going to do anything to feed her drug problem .

Gaga dressed as a woman who could make men fall take them for every cent before they catches on of what is going on she was all ready but had a hard time of living with her self once its done the client drove up and wanted her to be blind by the fact that he wanted gaga to not only have violent sex with him but with each video she is the whore who will from now on is his favorite prostitute if the cops would come asking anything her story was this is her older husband who is a citizen who abiding the law not some dirty old man who gets his kicks by touching and having sex with girls and young women who are to young to be a prostitute after its done he leaves her with money and that money goes to Eric he gets the cash she gets the drugs each time when it's done.

Gaga.
I shouldn't have came back you want control that control that you once had I'm not a whore what have you made me.

Eric.
I never lost that control you are who you have always been my top girl your not going anywhere but where i say because that little wife of your and y'all son won't can't fight me off remember that don't get any funny ideas because i will hurt those you love.

That same day she gotten in tammy was waiting wanted to know what is going on she is running with some dangerous people and she needs to know why not wanting to fight gaga walks into the other but as she does with an drink in hand can feel tammy standing there waiting for her to say something gaga takes a drink and then sat it down as she turns to look at tammy .

Gaga.
It's all about you don't worry you won't have to worry about me any longer for I'm leaving it's not working out between us you should go back to your family it's over.

Tammy.
What are you talking about it's over who is making you say or wanting to leave your all i have can't go home whatever it is or whatever it is we can find away to to make them stop.

Gaga stayed didn't leave just didn't tell tammy why she was thinking about leaving in the first place the fact of the matter she was trying to come up with away to protect those she holds close to her heart gaga played along until she could find a weakness in erie plan for now she plays as his girl until a chance comes for her to take care of him once and for all to get some payback.

Cleveland found and followed dale to an old hotel out in the middle of nowhere where nobody else was around the perfect place to kill and leave a dead body or for someone to die he walked in slowly seen dale there and taken a shot only to realize after taken that shot the only thing he hit was a mirror cleveland felt the gun on his neck as he was asked to drop his gun and step outside.

Cleveland.
What are you going to do kill me like you killed the judge it's over dale you killed a judge and I'm going to bring the man who murdered him in Cold blood in dead or alive .

Dale.
Cleveland you have always needed someone to help you back in the day you needed help just like the judge was doing I'm not going to kill you or either make it easy for you nither take those boots off and throw them to me the near by town is 15 or 20 Mile's away.

Cleveland.
Your going to leave me here with out away or boots 20 miles from nowhere .

Dale.
Either i kill you right now and headed home.

He stooded there watching as dale drove away leaving him there to walk.