4 |•Kiss•|

-Narrator:

Hours pass as Y/n wakes up. She looks around, she is in her room. She quickly puts on something else and leaves her room. She is wandering around the school when she meets Selina.

"Hey Selina, are you reading another story?" ask Y/n her and come closer to her. "Yes, a new and better one." she replies. "Then let's hear it." She reads from the book and a strong power flows from it.

By the Winx.

Everything is normal, until suddenly goblins come and with their singing they force the Winx to kneel. But Musa defeats them with her song or magic. Everyone meets and there are happy to have saved the day again.

At Y/n.

The Trix fly outside when they meet Princess Diaspro. "Do you want to challenge us?" says one of the Trix. "No, I just want to strengthen your power." she says. "That sounds like music to my ears." says Icy and laughs.

Later:

"You want to join the dark side?" Icy asks her. "It would be of use to you too." gives diaspro. "I know how to defeat Bloom." "I think with Selina's book and Y/n we'll be faster." says Icy, turning to Y/n.

"I've got a pretty good story. Underneath Domino's palace, there's a whirlpool of the Flemings. It possesses tremendous power. Not even Bloom can tell." replies Selina. Stormy approaches her.

"A burning pit? How boring." states Stormy, and walks away from her. "It's a pity that you think so, because the Gube of the Flamens is also the home of the Flameneaters." "Uh, that sounds better. Let's fight fire with fire." Darcy says in a damn good voice. I approach her and say.

"That's not a good idea." "Why?" asks Icy. "Well, if this is the pit of the Flemings, there's a chance Bloom will regain her powers." explain Y/n theme. "And how?" asks Selina Y/n. "It's the Pit of the Flemings, if Bloom is strong enough she'll regain her powers, and I believe she will." and points to the book.

"I've got an invitation, I could do that. Bloom's probably weak so it'll work." says diaspro. Everyone agrees except Y/n, she knows it won't work. She leaves the room. Darcy follows her with small steps.

"Why are you following me, Darcy?" asks Y/n. "Something is bothering you. You can tell me." and takes Y/n hand. "I don't think it will work." she replies. Darcy look into Y/n eyes. "We will see." says Dargy and hugs Y/n. Y/n whispers something in her ear. "Better watch out for Selina." "Why?" Darcy asks, now looking into Y/n's eyes.

"You'll see." says Y/n and turns away from her. "Something else is bothering you." notes Darcy. "I-it's not."say Y/n. Seeing this, Dracy approaches and grabs her face. "Tell me what's wrong, otherwise I'll have to get it out, some other way!" she urges Y/n. Y/n can't help but look away, embarrassed. Seeing this, Darcy grabs Y/n, and turns her face.

Both were considered eye contact. Before Darcy can say anything, Y/n kisses her on the lips. Darcy freezes for a moment but kisses back. They both deepen the kiss and Darcy takes control of the kiss. She pushes Y/n onto the bed and walks over her.