22 |•Hide and Seek•|

-No one's Pov:

-In the morning:

The night yesterday was very very, how can you say a it, a hard night. Y/n and Darcy are still in bed. Both cuddle with each other. When suddenly the door opens. "Hello, get up you sleeping bitches." say Stormy and take the blanket from Y/n and Darcy. Icy, on the other hand, takes Y/n and carries her in her arms, away from her sister.

Darcy wakes up slowly and realizes that Y/n is no longer next to her. Her gaze falls on Icy who has Y/n in her arms. "Give her back!" Darcy warns, before she can follow Icy, Stormy blocks her way. "Well, not so fast."

"What do you want?" Darcy's view is still on Icy who is slowly leaving the room. "We play a small game, hide and seek," Stormy replies to darcy, darcy thinks for a moment and then answers her. "If I win, you and Icy will leave her alone and you will keep your hands off Y/n, understand?" Darcy asks and crosses her arms. "Ok ok, the only rule is that you are not allowed to use your magic, doesn't sound so bad, does it?"

But it was different from just easy. The house is as big as a castle and it has so many rooms that you can easily get lost there.

And time is also running out, because Darcy still has 2 hours, and two is not even done with half of the house. "If I find you Stormy, you can experience something!" Darcy screams full of rage and storms through every room.

She already has found Icy. Since Icy didn't feel like it anymore and what went out to eat something, Darcy found her. It's only Y/n and Stormy, if she finds Stormy she will experience something.

Y/n! Show yourself! If you're not there in five seconds... you're not going to walk for a week!" Darcy yells loudly, for y/n and stormy to hear.

"One!.... two!..." she says, crossing her arms.

"Four!...." just then, the door opens. "Okay, I'm here." Y/n murmurs and shows herself with her arm's up. Darcy slowly approaches Y/n and grabs her neck. "Tell me where Stormy is now!" she commands Y/n, but Y/n shakes her head.

"What was that?" Darcy asks with a scowl. Y/n looks away and tries to escape, Darcy grabs her harder this time and Y/n's back is pinned against the wall. "Tell me where Stormy is! She will regret it!"

Darcy opens the door and finds Stormy behind a closet. "Got you! Now you can't escape!" she replies and throw her magic at Stormy. Stormy run down the stairs and screams loudly. "Please have mercy! I'm sorry, Y/n help me! Your psycho girlfriend wants to kill me!"

„Nope, I've had enough trouble. You can do that on your own, come on Icy, let's go." Y/n says to Icy. Both leave and let Stormy to her own destiny.

Maybe she is still alive. How knows. 乁( • ω •乁)