21 |•Smut 2/2•|

-Darcy Pov:

She cum on my fingers. "Fuck." she whispers and relaxes a little. "Ready for a another round~" I mean and brush a hair out of her face. "Nope, I can't anymore. Can we take a break? ....You don't have to look like that," she says and tries to get up, but her legs give up.

Before her body hits the hard ground, I catch her in my arms. "Thank you... I can't walk for a few days." a little smile forms on my lips, slowly I lift up her body and put her on the bed. "Get some sleep, because you need it for the next round~" I whisper in her ear and disappear. "I WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK FOR TWO WEEKS!" She screams and hides her sweet face with the pillow.

I look around the house ,not bad. My eyes fall on my sisters who hold their ears. "What are you two doing?" I ask and sat down, next to them.

"You really want to know that? You had to be extra loud as you both make out." Stormy means with big eyes, next to her, Icy looks like she's dead. "Could you have not been quieter?." Icy murmurs and puts her head down. "It's not my fault if you don't have anyone."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I could also make out with her," Stromy states with a dark grin, which makes me so angry. "Say that one more time, and you won't experience the day tomorrow!" I mean.

"Do we want to bet? Because I could better pleasure her than you." When she finishes this sentence, I only see red. "Hey, can you two be quiet? I couldn't sleep!" Icy screams and takes a pillow with her.

She goes into a room and closes the door behind her. "Take that back!" I say and fire my magic at her, but she dogged and throws her magic at me. "Why should I? Icy...?" She asks, but Icy is already gone. "Where is she?" We are both looking for room by room when we end up in Y/n room, and find Icy on Y/n's bed.

Both are sleeping and cuddle together. "It looks like she won the bet," Stormy murmurs and cross her arms.

-Later:

Icy has been awake for a long time and has gone somewhere with stormy. Now it's just me and Y/n.

I approach her sleeping body and sit on the edge of the bed. "You are so beautiful no matter if you sleep. When you wake up, we will continue." I whisper in her ear and her eyes jump up. "NO!" she screams and gets out of bed. "I have no energy, so please spare me." says Y/n and tries to flee. But I grab her body in my arms, and push her down on the bed.

"How sweet you beg, but it won't help you, little pet~" and I'm all over her now. She looks at me with an scary look and knows that this night will be much nicer, of course for me. For her it will probably be a beginning of something.

————————-

I'm so sorry for the slowly updates, sometimes I'm really busy, or have something to do. But I will do more updates.

Thanks for all the reads and all the votes, I really appreciate it. Thanks. <3