8 |•New Witch•|

-Y/n:

Since I'm bored, I look through the crystal ball and watch Selina. She's in a room, probably mixing poison. Not a bad idea unless someone finds out. Next to it, Bloom fights a plant monster. Selina is done and threw it at Bloom who flies away with it.

When Bloom is finally gone, she casts a spell and the monster reverts to its true form.

I peek around Alfea School through my crystal ball and come across Griffin lying in bed. Sky, Bloom's Boyfriend. He's telling something about Selina, and Griffin jumps up. "Selina?" says Griffin. "We must stop them and Y/n." she says exhausted. *Stop me? We'll see, Griffin*

Griffin tells that me and Selina belong to the Trix. Of course, they don't ask so many questions about my name. If you knew my last name, you wouldn't even think you could stop me.

Later:

New students want to join the witch tower. I follow the Trix because I have nothing to do anyway. "So you want to enroll in witchcraft, school for witches?" Icy asks the new students.

"Yes and I have good leadership skills." says the new one. "Mhh, then tell me what your worst spell is!" Icy tells her. "I can turn human into monster." she explains. "Mhhh, show us on her." and draws on the girl next to "But she's my best friend!" gives the new one.

"Witches have no friends, declined." says Icy. The floor opens and they both fall in.
"That one looks like Bloom, but cuter." I whisper to myself. But Darcy hears it and lets the girl fall into the hole as well. *Wow, she can be really jealous.*

The next ones are coming. "I'm Lazuli, and a fairy," she says. "You're boring me, say what you have to offer!" Icy warns her. "Hair cages, and I'm not afraid to use them on my friends," she notes with pride.

And conjures up two hair cages for her friends. Unfortunately, that was nothing for the Trix.

I'm so in my thoughts that I don't notice what's going on around me.

"Now it's time to defeat Bloom." says Icy. Stormy agrees. "Tell your friends to go, you are now a student of Cloud Tower." says Stormy to the new one and we leave the room a lot.

Time flies and it is late in the evening now. The strix gather and take Selina to them. I stand next to her. "On Earth? I have a suitable story." gives them and leafs through the book.

*Children of the night? So vampires.* "This is the story of the children of the night. Legendarium." she says and now vampires roam the earth. *I have to say, not bad.*

The vampires are attacking the Winx and it looks like the Winx are weaker this time. "Very nice Selina." says Icy and looks into the glass ball. All eyes are only directed to the glass ball and my gaze to the female vampire. Darcy stands next to me and puts her hand on my waist.

She whispers something in my ear. "Do you think that weak vampire girl is better and more beautiful than me?" I lean in closer and whisper back. "No, I find them exciting, but I already have someone here." "And who? Say my name, little one." she urges and hold me tighter now.

"You mistress are the only one you are strong and powerful." I say shyly. "I'm the only one who can make you shut up and moan, pett~" she replies, looking into the crystal ball. *She really turns me on. I do not know why*

"Selina, order them to attack Bloom's home!" says Icy to her. Vampires are now attacking Bloom's home. But she flees away, but the vampires are not always superior to her. The Winx gather but the vampires are stronger and cast a spell on them.

The only one who hasn't been taken yet is Stella. Stella follows and finds her friends locked up. She tries alone against the vampires but they are just too strong. But somehow Stella's magic gets stronger and she defeats the vampires. *What else would you expect, she is the fairy of the sun.*

Next day:
Me and Selina are meeting up to talk to Acheron. "Selina, you've used the Legendarium before on behalf of those witches. I hope you've left your own plan out of sight." Acheron tells her. "No, of course not, Acheron. I just don't know if I'll get the Flame from Bloom." says Selina a bit disappointed.

"It'll be fine, Selina." I saw her with a small grin. Stromy bursts in and calls us both over. We both arrive and meet the others.

"Look, the Winx are having a birthday party." says Icy. "They even eat pizza. I hate pizza." replies Darcy. *If she just know that I love pizza, she would make me stop*