13 |•Y/n L/n?•|

-Y/n:

Icy almost got Selina but luckily I was able to get Selina out of it. "Read the story of the Strongest Fairies Ever." I say to Selina. She nods and reads from the Legendarium.

She gets ready and meets Bloom outside for the duel. I'm in the cloud tower watch each and every one. "Will she make it, Y/n?" Acheron asks me. "She will." I say back. "Why do you actually need Selina, you could already set me free, Master Y/n." explains Acheron. "Yeah, but where's the fun in that?" I ask him. "You're always the same." say Acheron as he laughs. "And if she should fail, I can get you out anyway." and close the book.

I watch the fight, but unfortunately Selina is not strong enough. *A little help doesn't hurt.* With a spell I give Selina the power to get Bloom's flame for the duel.

She returns with the Dragon Flame. "Y/n, Acheron, I got the dragon flame." she says and holds up the book. *Well done Selin. And stupid of you too for believing in Acheron so deeply.*

That's where the Trix come in. "Selina." says Icy to her. Selina quickly hides the dragon flame. "Who do you Think You Are?" says stormy. "What were you doing out there anyway?" Icy Selina asks sternly. "I pursued my own plans." she says with a grin. *More like Acheron's.* "And stole a spark from Bloom's dragon flame." finally admits Selina.

"So I can do whatever I want!" says Selina angrily. *Then let's see, Selina.*

She lets the Dragon Flame flow into the Legendarium. A red glow comes out. *Finally.* I think and approach her.

Acheron comes from the Legendarium. "Finally! I own the freedom!" he screams. *If only Selina knew who acheron really is.*

"Who is that?" Stormy asks in shock. "What comes before greed?" Icy wonders. All three watch in shock. I just smile to myself.

"What fairy tail does he belong to?" she asks Selina. "I own the Legendarium, but someone else made it for me." admits Acheron. "Oh." is all Icy says. "I was trapped in the blank pages of the book." he replies.

"What kind of guy is that?" says Darcy. "At least he's on our side. Isn't he?" wonders Stormy. "Wrong, it's going to be up to me and my Master now!" he says angrily.

Selina looks surprised. "What do you mean by that?" she asks Acheron. "Who is your master and you also promised me great power." notes Selina.

„I just did what I had to." says he

"I don't owe you at all, Selina. Only my master." he explains. Selina looks at Acheron in shock.

"Did you want to take us out too?" asks Icy Selina. *I'm getting bored here.*

I approach Acheron with small steps. "How dare you!" says Icy angrily to Selina. "And we've done so much for you." replies Darcy. Her eyes now land on me. "No one betrays the Trix." says Icy. The Trix attack Acheron but he is stronger than them.

Stormy attacks next. But Acheron is also superior to her. "It's enough, Acheron!" I say sternly to him. He stops and turns to face me. He flies down and kneels down. The Trix and Selina look at me with wide eyes. "Sorry, my lady." he says. „Are you!?" I say louder this time, and in a dark tone.

My dark aura leaves my body, forcing Acheron to the ground. "I-I'm sorry, m-master" he admits, his voice shaking. " Y/n?" says Selina in a shocked tone. "Yes, Selina. I was actually just using you. And that thing you're wearing actually belongs to me, but I gave it to Acheron, but he wanted to lock me up. So I locked him up for what he did." I say with a smile.

"But how?" Selina says. "Mhh, how else should I tell you. I'm sure you know myself by the names Y/n L/n." I reply with a laugh. The Trix look at me in shock, but more Darcy. "You're the famous Y/n L/n?" ask Icy and Darcy "Yes, finally someone who gets it." I say and let Acheron go.

"You can do whatever you want Acheron. Just don't hurt Darcy." I warn him. He nods and flies to the Trix. He casts a spell and locks them in the legendarium. *Don't worry Darcy, you won't stay inside to long.* Selina runs away. Head towards the exit.* Oh, Selina~*

"Follow her Acheron and catch her. Don't she run away!" I warn him. He follows her behind.