15 |•Powerful witch•|

-Y/n:

I let my aura emanate from my body, forcing the Winx to their knees except for Selina. "What is that power?" asks one of the Winx.

I approach Selina and take the book from her hand. "Don't worry Selina, I just need something specific." I notice. I'm flipping through the pages when Selina tries to attack me. But with a snap of my fingers, she loses her powers. "Why can't I do magic?" she asks shocked, but she knows it was me.

The Winx are fighting hard to get my power off them, but I only strengthen them so that they are now on the ground.

"Mmmm, where's the page, ahh there." I tear out the page and give her the book. "There you have it Selina." I tell her with a grin. "And you don't need the key, let me help you." I mention and seal the book. I take the key and fly away. "Your powers will come back later Selina."

I tell her and when I disappear I let the Winx go again. "Who was that?" asks Stella Selina. "Her name must be Y/n L/n." she says, still shocked. "I think Eldora knows who she is." says Bloom. Everyone nods and flies there. Selina gives Eldora the Sealed Book.

Everyone is laughing and having fun, but Selina asks Eldora something. "Eldora do you know anyone by that name, Y/n L/n?" ask her. "Y/n L/n?" asks Eldora in shock. "Yes, do you know who that is?" asks Bloom and her friends. "She is the most powerful witch that ever existed. She has such infinite power that she can even rule a city." she replies to the Winx.

A grin spreads across my lips as I watch the Winx and Eldora in a mirror. *If only they knew.*