7 |•Together•|

-Y/n:

So she wants to go to Alfea School? Not bad Selina. "How do we not know you're switching sides?" asks Stormy Selina. "I know what I am doing." says Selina and looks at me. "I agree with Selina. Once she's done with Bloom, her friends will be a piece of cake." I say and look at Icy. "Okay, but don't do anything!" she warns Selina.

Selina leaves the witch tower and goes to the Alfea. Since I don't want to look at it, I go to my room. There I met Darcy sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Y/n, we need to talk!" she urges. "And about what?" I ask her and go closer. Darcy now stands up and pushes me against the wall. One hand grabs my face and the other is at my waist. "What's that, Darcy?"

"What is this? You go closer to Selina and you find my sister Hot?!" she says very angry. "Who, Icy or Stormy?" I ask laughing. But her face only gets angrier. "You're mine!" she warns and pulls me into an aggressive kiss.

She wants to put her tongue in my mouth but I won't let her, so she growls and pushes me more against the wall. I open my mouth and her tongue wanders around.
She breaks away from me. I look away from her. "Look at me!" she warns and grabs my face.

She whispers in my ear. "You belong to me, Y/n. All of you, your body and soul." she replies sternly. „Who says I'm yours?" I answer her. Her growl only get louder. "I tagged you, pett! You're mine no matter what." she warns. "We're not even together." I tell her back "Then we're officially together now, pett. Everyone will know who you belong to. My sisters too." she explains and kisses my neck. "Do you understand?" she asks me. "Yes Darcy." I answer her. "That's not my name, pett." she whispers in my ear. "Yes, mistress." I say shyly.

Darcy sits in a chair and pats her lap. I look at her confused. "Come here." she says and pats her lap again.
I approach her and sit on it.

Her arms wrap around my waist and she pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around her neck. "That wasn't hard, was it pett?" she asks me lustfully. "No, Dar-" she glares at me angrily. "mistress." She surrender kisses me and moves her hand to my ass.

She squeezes it and a moan leaves my mouth. Of Embarrassed, I stand up and say. "We have to go back, the others are waiting for us." Darcy stands up and takes my hand. We both leave my room and go to the others.

Icy's gaze lands on our hands. She pushes Stormy, both are now looking at us. "Are you together now or what?" asks Stormy who is staring at me. "Yes we are." says Darcy and pulls me into a kiss. We solve and and look at the two.

"Actually, I'd say it's bullshit, but Y/n is different." says Icy. "We can share Y/n. You don't mind. Do you?" Stormy asks walking towards me.

Darcy stands in front of me and gives Stormy a angry look. "I don't like sharing. Y/n is mine. Find your own girlfriends!" notes Darcy. "Ok, ok, she's yours, since she actually looks so pretty." mentions Icy and Stormy at the same time. "What did you say?!" she asks her sisters who only laugh.