14 |•Angry•|

-Narrator:

The Trix are now imprisoned in the Legendarium and Selina is being hunted by Acheron. "Selina, you can't hide from me." he tells her. Selina just keeps walking. "I have to stop Acheron and Y/n." she says as she walks. "Bloom! She's my only hope."

Selina contacts Bloom and wants to talk to her about Acheron, but that's when he comes through the door. "Well, you're really right. But I'm not the strongest, Selina." he warns her. "And now I am the ruler of the entire Magical Dimension!" he answers and crosses his arms. "Infinite Chaos!" he yells and lets his magic run free.

At Y/n:

*What did he do again? Why can't he just defeat Selina! This bastard, you have to do everything yourself* thinks Y/n as she makes a plan. She goes into the room where Selina and Acheron are. Acheron urges her until she jumps with the book. "Selina!" I present angrily before me. "Acheron, defeat the fucking Winx!" Y/n warns him. "Yes master." he says and wants to go. "And bring me the book!"

At Selina:

Selina is trapped by Bloom's magic. The cloud tower is still falling. All Winx join forces to stop Cloud Tower.

Acheron arrives and enchants the school into a type of dragon. One of them attacks Selina. But Bloom saved her exactly.

They're fighting the creatures now. And Bloom fights Acheron. She wants to give Acheron to Rumpelstiltskin for the key. Both are now in the Legendarium world. Somehow, Bloom manages to seal Acheron in a box. She makes a deal with the dwarf, who happily accepts. When Bloom thinks she's won, the Trix show up.

"What are you doing here Icy!" says Bloom to them. "Acheron has locked us in this book. And there is no one to play with." say the Trix "But here is one."

At Selina:

"Bloom is in the Legendaeium world trying to defeat acheron there." says Selina to the Winx. "Then she'd better get on with it. Those echen spirits seem really angry and powerful!" replies Stella. "That's not the slightest problem." says Selina. "How do you mean that?" the Winx ask Selina. "There is a women more powerful than Acheron." "What? That can't be dead serious." notes Stella.

At Bloom:

She fights against the Trix and win because of her memories, she comes out of the Legendarium world with the key. And the creatures are gone too, with the help of Selina. They want to seal the Legendarium book, but Y/n forestalled them.

"Well, well, well, what are you doing with my property?" asks Y/n flew over to them. But she has a hood that covers her face. "Y/n?" asks Selina anxiously. "Acheron was just too weak. It doesn't matter now. Give me my book, Selina." Y/n prompts them. "Never!" she answers and hides behind Bloom.

Y/n approaches the Winx. "You don't think your fairy friends will save you, do you?" Y/n asks her with a grin. "We'll never leave the book to you!" Bloom interferes. "Who said you can interfere in my business?" handed Y/n angrily. All Winx stand next to each other and ready to fight. "It's a shame, then I'll have to get it back in a different way." says Y/n and is ready to fight.

"Bloom better watch out. She's stronger than Acheron." warns Selina Bloom. "Don't worry, we can defeat her." Bloom proudly hands over. "You think you can stop me?" asks Y/n now angrily.