6 |•Acheron and Y/n•|

-Narrator:

"I'll give you the book, and what do you do?" says Y/n angrily to Acheron. "You are trying to seal me?" and approaches him. "Fortunately I knew that and locked you up."

"I'm sorry Master." He says,in a shaking voice. Y/n lets the aura back into her body. "Don't worry Acheron, when all my power is back the world will be mine." I tell him. "Maybe I'll free you then." says Y/n and sits down.

Y/n is only half her power, but she is now more powerful than all Winx combined. She can also use her full power, but only for a very short time and for a price.

"Despite you sealing, you are just as strong as before." he says. "I know, I got stronger somehow." admit Y/n. "Where are your parents?" he asks. "Dead. I killed them. It was easy." admit Y/n with a grin.

"You haven't changed." "I know, and don't worry, Selina will set you free." says Y/n him. "Y/n?" he asks Y/n. "Yes?." notes Y/n. "If I'm free, we can finally rule the world, together" he says.

"I'll think about it, but I can't promise," Y/n tell him. "Thank you." replies Acheron proudly. "Ah and don't tell Selina, if you mention a word you will die. Got it?!" Y/n say with a dark aura. "Yes."

Y/n teleports Selina back again. "And do you have it?" Y/n ask her. "No Bloom was faster!" she says angrily. She takes Acheron in hand. "You don't need the diary, Selina." Y/n answer her with a grin. "I don't need it?" she asks shocked. "Yes, you only need a small part of Bloom's flame." Y/n pretend.

"That's it. Selina bring me Bloom's flame." says Acheron. "And how do I do that?" Selina asks Y/n. "Very simple, do a duel with her. But you then only take a part of her flame and disappear back into the witch's tower, and free Acheron." when Y/n says that, a grin breaks out on Selina's face.

Acheron laughs. "That's the best idea. Selina, bring a piece of Bloom's flame." says Acheron. "I'll do it." she says. "But let first read stories from your book, that strengthens the magic for Acheron." say Y/n and approach Selina. She takes Selina's chin and pulls her closer.

When she wants to say something, the Trix come flying in. Darcy's gaze lands on Y/n and Selina who are very close. She rushes to Y/n and wraps her arm around her waist. She pull Y/n away from Selina.

"Is everything ok?" ask Y/n Darcy. "No, the Winx have defeated us again!" screams Icy and turns to Selina. "Isn't there a stronger story?" she asks Selina. Y/n breaks Darcy's grip and walks to Selina. "Take the Green Dragons of the Great Wall of China, Selina." whisper Y/n to her. Selina nods and reads the story.

The dragons attack the Winx. He defeat several, but in the end the Winx beat the dragon. *How stupid can Selina be* thinks Y/n.

-Later:

The Trix attack the Zaltora School. Y/n looks through the glass ball as the Trix attacks the school. Stormy flies closer and fires a Howling Storm.

The students of the Zaltora school are defeated. Without thinking, Y/n says. "Wow, that was just amazing!" she says. Dracy hears this, and she becomes jealousy. The Trix take over the school and the crystal. The students are now in their control.