12 |•They are coming•|

-Y/n:

The next day, the Trix see that Stella is having a party and have a great idea. Selina casts a spell on a magic mirror. He turns Stella into an evil fairy. She invites the witches. As her friends, some don't know what's up with her, neither do her friends.

It's Darcy's turn now and needs more power. "Do you want to visit as a goddess?" Selina asks her. *As a goddess? Why am I embarrassed?*

Selina gives her the power and Darcy is on her way. First, she takes Stells to the legendarium.
There poses as Darcy as the goddess of the Labyrinds. She looks so hot, let's keep going.

She leads Stella through the Mazerind and leads her to a Cyntaur. Stella fights the Cyntaur. After many tries she manages to defeat him and neither does my Darcy

Darcy comes into the Cloud Tower, angry. "Oh, look at that. The goddess Ariadne is back." complains Icy. "Well done sister, you ruined our plan." show Stromy her "It's not over yet, Stella is still queen!" Darcy replies angrily, giving me a angry look. *Why me!*

Selina uses her story to conjure up a creature at Stella's party. The creature destroys everything and eats everything. The winx lure the creature into the kitchen with food. He eats it and suddenly his stomach gets huge.

*Probably some kind of magic* And the Winx win again. A grin spreads across my face. A little thought occurs. But let's leave it for later.

The Trix are planning another attack on the Winx, this time Stormy goes to the Legendarium world. Darcy stands next to me and hugs me from behind. She whispers something in my ear. "Come to your room, later." I want to know why but she just kisses me on the lips.

The fight between Stormy and the Winx was a defeat. Stormy comes back but angrier than before. "And another missed opportunity." Icy notices. "Great, Stormy." says Darcy still hugging me.

I go to my room late in the evening there I find Darcy lying on my bed.

She asks me to approach her. I do that and lie next to her. We both talk and spend all the time together. Suddenly I laugh for no reason and she climbs into me. Later I fall asleep in her arms and she's on my shoulder.

Next day:

New witches are coming today, but this time I'm not among them. I'm with Selina today and watching her closely.

After the meeting with the new witches, Selina and I meet with the Trix. This time Selina read a page of the book which I didn't expect. *Stupid Selina!* She read it from her book. Why can't you just steal her stupid flame.

Then I have to get myself a part of their Flame if Selina fail.

The dwarf takes Musa's voice. The Trix want dwarf to give it to them, but he refuses. The Trix are not exactly happy.

The Trix and the new witches gather and increase their power. And Selina is expelled again. *Everything goes exactly according to my plan*

The witches absorb the power and fly to Alfea School. There the witches attack, but gets her voice back and defeated the witch with their singing and instruments.

Later:

The Trix have conquered the blacksmith school. I'm in the clouds tower with Seline and watching it from the glass ball.

The other witches are attacking the Alfea, it's just too bad.

Somehow the Winx manage to make the cloud tower visible. But no one knows what awaits for them.