19 |•Really Angry•|

-Y/n:

A portal opens and tentacles take the Trix with them, but before they are drawn in I use my powers. I fly over to them so everyone can see me. "Y/n!" say the Winx shocked. They probably didn't recognize me at the beginning. The tentacles keep trying to pull the trix in, but I take my magic and free the trix from it. I turn to the swan. "Let the Trix go or you'll regret it." I say sternly to him. "We won't just let the trix go!" says bloom. "Then I guess I have no other choice." I take my magic and let the portal disappear. The trix look at me in thanks. The swan approaches me. But before it can say anything, I snap my fingers and the swan flies against the wall "Better suited to Winx, don't mess with me. Otherwise it will be painful for you!" I remark rage.

The winx try to attack me but I push them to the ground with my magic. "Y/n, you don't have to do that." says the swan who looks at me sadly. "What do you want to do. Lock me up? You know that's not possible." I answer and approach him.

"Y/n what happened to you. You were good at the beginning." he says and flies towards me. "Times change, swan. I just understood that if you're good you don't get anything in return. You help the others, but you don't get anything!" I say angrier this time. The dark aura leaves my body and forms on my body. The winx now look scared.

"I helped fucking fairies and people, but they saw me as nothing but scum! So I decided to use dark magic. It was easy to kill my non-parents." I brag with a devilish grin. The swan tries to get closer but my strength throws it against the wall. When that wasn't enough, I slammed him against the floor. I can't stop grinning as I fly closer to him I take a portion of a power.

I turn to the Trix. "We'll see each other again Winx. And if you're wondering why I don't kill you, frankly. I want to have fun with it. But right now it's dead boring." I notice bored and teleport myself and the Trix away. I have long since absorbed the magic of the dog.

At Y/n house:

I teleport us there. There I hit the wall in anger. My eyes are now glowing red. When I want to keep hitting the fucking wall, the trix come towards me.
___________________|(„• ֊ •„)|

It's short but the next part will have smut and be longer than this. I want to thank everyone who read my story and voted for it.

Thank you, if you ever have ideas for a new story or for one shots, you can tell me and I'll try to write it.
<3